Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Zona Jacket (Zona Jacket)

Reviewed by:Ann Smith

About Ann Smithstarstarstarstar
Posted on:8/29/11 5:05 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket

Other Projects by Ann Smith using this Pattern

jlg said... (9/11/11 6:47 PM) Reply
This is fantastic. I love that fabric.
sfshaza said... (9/7/11 3:24 AM) Reply
Wow, this is great, Ann! I think the Zona may be one of the very few SW patterns I don't have. Yours looks so good I am going to go look at that pattern again. :) Great fabric!
Diane333 said... (8/30/11 9:13 PM) Reply
Very cute!
bonnie said... (8/30/11 12:18 PM) Reply
Ann-thanks for your answer. Love your taste in fabrics always. Thanks for the time for your inspiring reviews and garments.
Ann Smith said... (8/30/11 12:17 PM) Reply
TO all: Thanks for the comments. Love to hear feedback. And it was so great meeting some of you at ASG.
Ann Smith said... (8/30/11 12:16 PM) Reply
Bonnie, I bought this particular fabric from GorgeousFabrics not long ago. It sold out quickly I think. I too, like to collect text fabrics.
bonnie said... (8/30/11 10:53 AM) Reply
Fabulous jacket. Can you tell us where you found that incredible fabric? I try to collect text fabrics
NJcowgirl said... (8/30/11 9:36 AM) Reply
I saw you at ASG wearing this jacket and it's even more beautiful in person. You did a wonderful job and it's such fun fabric. Your sewing is phenomenal!
Mary Ann said... (8/30/11 0:31 AM) Reply
Ann, what a thrill to meet you and Barbara at ASG! You're both so gracious and generous. I made this jacket in a solid grey a few years ago; the seams do stand out a bit. I love it.
Nancywin said... (8/30/11 0:17 AM) Reply
This looks great, Ann. Love your fabric too!
DorothyK said... (8/29/11 9:45 PM) Reply
This pattern is close to perfection. Your version is fabulous - it turned lots of heads at ASG.
mm said... (8/29/11 9:28 PM) Reply
Thanks for reminding me of this great pattern. Looks great in your wonderful fabric.
Barbara V said... (8/29/11 8:10 PM) Reply
Fun fabric plus terrific pattern equals outstanding jacket! Super choices, super work!
FreyaStark said... (8/29/11 8:02 PM) Reply
Fabulous!
whistlin dixie said... (8/29/11 7:46 PM) Reply
Terrific use for this cool fabric. Ya gotta love Sewing Workshop patterns. Anything with asymmetry is a Yes in my book! Thanks for the review!
Gail in Western WA said... (8/29/11 7:38 PM) Reply
Nice jacket! Great fabric! Why did they make the darts different? Wondering how that would actually look in a solid fabric. Some days I'm lopsided enough!
marthamyers said... (8/29/11 6:43 PM) Reply
Fabulous rendition of the Zona. Like you I made this a long time ago. What a good reminder! Thanks for the nice review of this lovely pattern.
SueV said... (8/29/11 6:13 PM) Reply
i like your "graffiti" fabric!!