Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2777 (Men's Shirts)

Reviewed by:Lizz

About Lizzstar
Member since: 10/10/03
Posted on:9/19/04 8:04 PM
Last Updated:9/22/04 7:42 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Mens - Shirts
Karla Kizer said... (9/23/04 10:55 PM) Reply
Lizz, I made the same change on the back - transferring 3" from the yoke to the shirt back. DH is satisfied with the shoulder width, so I'll leave that alone, but he wants the neck even larger than I made it. Maybe I'll try a scoop neck on the next one - that should be roomy. ;-)
Deepika said... (9/23/04 12:13 PM) Reply
Lizz, delete those photos and upload them again to your album. It seems they didnt save correctly so the thumbnail was saved but the actual photo was not.
katieb said... (9/23/04 6:33 AM) Reply
I can see the thumbnail, but not the larger view. I cannot see the picture when I click on the camera icon on the home page either so it is not just you Stefanie. I haven't attempted anything for DH yet, maybe I will give this a go. Thanks for the review.
Gladys said... (9/23/04 6:03 AM) Reply
Thanks for tip on the alterations made to the back - I will try them on my next shirt for DH
Elemenopeo said... (9/23/04 0:48 AM) Reply
I can see the thumbnail shot but can't open the larger view - maybe it's just me. It looks good though. My DH likes the buttondown option too so he can skip a tie. Hope to hear from you on how that goes!

J Stern Designs Misses Jeans Pattern