Pattern Reviews> Other> OOH RAH Wallet (OOO RAH Wallet)

Reviewed by:Kay Y

About Kay Ystarstarstarstar
ON CANADA
Member since: 11/21/04
Posted on:9/3/11 9:46 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 17 people
JDpenelope said... (9/27/11 8:29 AM) Reply
Just now seeing this review. Great job with so many layers. The snap is nice detail -- Where did you get it?
Margaret said... (9/12/11 3:55 PM) Reply
Great looking wallet, very professional and in nice colors that would be difficult to find ready-made! I really love the coordinating inside fabric and how it works with the pockets -- gives the impression of lots of chickens walking back and forth :)
Amanda.Claire said... (9/4/11 3:17 PM) Reply
Your wallet looks great...chickens included! I like that you made this out of leather.
Bushbunny said... (9/4/11 11:12 AM) Reply
The fowl are beautiful and this project has really caught my attention - thanks for writing another great review ;-)
becca a said... (9/4/11 10:47 AM) Reply
Great looking wallet!
Meredith P said... (9/4/11 9:31 AM) Reply
This is beautiful, Kay. I have this pattern, and you have inspired me. Not sure if I have the intestinal fortitude to try leather, but yours is beautiful. Love the colors...inside and out.
VivianZ said... (9/4/11 9:03 AM) Reply
This looks professional! I have a stash of leather and have been trying to get up the nerve to make something. I have tried a few times, but edge stitching isn't easy.
michellep74 said... (9/4/11 7:53 AM) Reply
Gorgeous! I loved Debbie's samples on her blog--I'll be giving this pattern a try.
fourkid said... (9/4/11 5:31 AM) Reply
Very nicely done. I have the pattern and plan to make it up later in the week. I would have never thought of the leather - and I know my vintage Singer will never bat an eye at doing the stitching. I even have a thrifted leather skirt to use ~ hmmmm....thinking. Great review!
GayMcDonell said... (9/4/11 2:03 AM) Reply
Fantastic - love the leather!
Sew4Fun said... (9/4/11 0:26 AM) Reply
Gorgeous purse! I love the leather you used.
mastdenman said... (9/3/11 11:41 PM) Reply
Nice!
thirteenstitches said... (9/3/11 10:53 PM) Reply
Very impressive!
JillyBe said... (9/3/11 10:25 PM) Reply
Pretty darned awesome. And tempting......
NancyZL said... (9/3/11 10:09 PM) Reply
Great looking! How many layers did you need to go thru? I'd like to try it in leather also. Really professional looking .
Debbie Cook said... (9/3/11 10:07 PM) Reply
Kay, it's just gorgeous!
Aroura said... (9/3/11 9:57 PM) Reply
Oh my goodness, this looks so professional and well made! I love the roosters on the inside print, a very cute touch and great color match. Great job working with leather, too!

Victory Satsuki Paper Pattern