Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6251 (Misses Pants and Shorts)

Reviewed by:cleverkitty

About cleverkittystarstarstar
OH United States
Member since: 8/22/07
Posted on:9/7/11 6:40 PM

See other patterns in this category: Pants
MNBarb said... (1/18/12 7:39 AM) Reply
Thanks for this review. I'm doing, "a year of pants" and my next pair will be shorts or capris. I'm tired of wool! Your photos and the fit of these shorts have me sold. I hope mine turn out as cute as yours. Oh, I just looked and this pattern appears to be OOP.
VirginiasDghter said... (9/13/11 7:57 PM) Reply
OMGosh I love these cargos! Your detailing is spot on! I like the top too, has a cute little twist to it. I would love to have a pair of these. Perhaps the next pattern sale.....
Barbara V said... (9/8/11 10:51 AM) Reply
Nice job on these great lookings pants. I want to try this pattern for the interesting construction details you pointed out....thanks.
SewWil said... (9/7/11 10:15 PM) Reply
I love these! Thank you so much for bringing this pattern to my attention. They fit you so well. I agree with Christas as well about your decorative stitching. Great job!!!
Claverie said... (9/7/11 9:32 PM) Reply
I never look at the New Look book .. .these are really cute pants (both). And I agree with Christas about the decorative stitches ... looks great without looking like a 'crafty' pair of pants/shorts.
Christas said... (9/7/11 8:51 PM) Reply
Both pairs look FANTASTIC! It's usually so hard to use decorative stitches without a garment screaming "happy hands made at home," but your decorative stitches look great and are the perfect amount of embellishment.

by: FreyaStark