Online Sewing Class: Fit the Tee to a T

Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 3858 (Misses' Skirts)

Reviewed by:Mahogany Stylist

Sweater knit fabrics

Mahogany Stylist said... (9/19/11 3:45 PM) Reply
Thanks everyone.
Annette1 said... (9/10/11 9:36 PM) Reply
SEVEN YEARS? :o))) Well, I feel a little better now. Most of mine NEVER get done. This one was well worth pulling out of the pile. VERY PRETTY. :o) I may just look for this pattern on eBay. As for the scissors, Karendee gave me a set of Kai scissors a while back, the regular sized, a size smaller and then some really little ones. I NEVER use anything else. I just LOVE them. Actually, I use the middle ones to cut my bangs -- ha! I use the little bitty ones at the sewing machine, and the regular sized ones for cutting out. And as for your dear daughter ... I got my bracelet that I ordered from her, and I LOVE it! I told her, I want to wear it over a pair of RED SUEDE GLOVES (just as soon as I get the gloves. :o) So now I have a piece of satin that she pilfered from your stash in my bracelet. :o)
1SewSweet said... (9/10/11 10:50 AM) Reply
Very cute skirt, I really love the fabric choice and how you paired it with that lovely top! I really like that top pattern and I have only made one...not sure why, it's a great pattern too! You've inspired me to think about bringing it out again! Just curious, did you add the elastic in the shoulders of yours??
mesewlot said... (9/10/11 4:00 AM) Reply
I'm really lov'n this outfit~ the colors in the skirt are great!!
TanyaDenise said... (9/9/11 12:37 PM) Reply
Lovely skirt and top. I won some KAI scissors from Rachael/Knitting Machine Queen and I'm sold I will never use any other kind.

All About Linings
All About Linings

by: lqtang

Sew Chic Knapsack Pattern (ln100)

Sew Chic Knapsack Pattern (ln100)

Favorite Things Sweet Es-Cape Pattern