Online Sewing Class: Sew a Designer Unlined Jacket

Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> Clip on Doggie Bag Holder (Clip On Doggie Bag Holder)

Reviewed by:pammieh

About pammiehstar
Member since: 7/21/07
Posted on:9/11/11 4:57 PM
Last Updated:9/12/11 1:17 PM

craftygamma said... (9/12/11 7:21 AM) Reply
Thanks for all the info, pammieh. Thanks also for sharing this self drafted pattern.
pammieh said... (9/11/11 11:51 PM) Reply
Yeah!! That makes me happy! I know I've lost more bags than I can count too!
Renee' S said... (9/11/11 10:33 PM) Reply
Thanks for the great idea!! I have one baggie tied to the leash (emergency bag) and I tuck another baggie in my pocket or in the waistband of my shorts. I've lost the bag out of my pocket more than once - emergency baggie to the rescue. This would make a super gift for anyone that walks a dog. Tomorrow night I'll be sewing myself a baggie carrier.
AndreaSews said... (9/11/11 8:38 PM) Reply
Great idea! Lost bag - $20 - ouch! Nice tutorial also.
pammieh said... (9/11/11 8:28 PM) Reply
Yes, so true! I have to admit it's amazingly satisfying to make a fun project in about 15 minutes!
barebear said... (9/11/11 7:23 PM) Reply
Great idea! It's always a wonder why they charge so much for something that doesn't really cost all that much to make. Good job making your own.
pammieh said... (9/11/11 6:48 PM) Reply
We use the recyclable doggie bags - but they do cost extra $$ and I would argue not as "green" as they appear! If you wish to use the grocery type of bag - they will fit no problem - I would then increase the material size to 9" by 6 or 7" to accommodate the longer length - and a great way to "dispose" of those store plastic bags:) I would think you could stuff 10 of those store plastic bags in the 9" X 5" but longer if you increased the length. . . .the same for garbage bags depending on length.
craftygamma said... (9/11/11 5:52 PM) Reply
Great idea! Do you use grocery type plastic bags or small garbage bags? Just wondering what would fit inside.

Lekala Patterns 4042