Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Mimosa Top & Pants (Mimosa Top & Pants)

Reviewed by:jlg

About jlgstarstarstarstar
Member since: 3/5/03
Posted on:9/11/11 6:33 PM

See other patterns in this category: Tops    Pants

grey ann said... (9/12/11 6:19 PM) Reply
I saw this fabric on SB, and it is perfect for this top which looks nice on you. I looked at your other photos. You are quite the accomplished knitter - love your sweaters, esp. the cardigans! And if you are the gardener responsible for all those lush plants, then I am REALLY impressed! LOL But nice job on the top.
whistlin dixie said... (9/12/11 5:50 PM) Reply
Great pattern for this cool asian print. Most Sewing Workshop patterns don't accentuate feminine curves, but I think they're very stylish. I'll bet this is perfect right now for the weather where you live!
Patti B said... (9/12/11 2:58 PM) Reply
What a perfect match of fabric to pattern. Very nice!
Karine said... (9/12/11 10:17 AM) Reply
I love your Mimosa top! The fabric is perfect and the style looks great on you. I know what you mean about the pattern not being the most feminine , but I do think it's very flattering and so comfortable and easy to wear.
fauxgetaboutit said... (9/11/11 7:18 PM) Reply
I think it's very flattering on you. You are slim and so the details of the top really shine. With the right pair of pants (black and flowy or even slim) would really make this pop. Looks great!
mm said... (9/11/11 7:10 PM) Reply
It is great to see a review from you. I so admire your sewing and this top is lovely.
Pamaro said... (9/11/11 6:46 PM) Reply
It's so nice to see reviews from you again! This top looks great on you and I have to argue that it is most flattering. Your sewing skills and ability to match patterns with fabric are terrific. I've never used a Sewing Workshop pattern, but you make me think I may have to dive in some time soon. Thanks for the review.

Serendipity Studio Sew Serendipity Bag (book