Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1247 (Misses' Top and Skirt)

Reviewed by:prttynpnk

Last Updated:9/25/11 8:37 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Skirts
Christas said... (9/26/11 4:48 PM) Reply
Oh my gosh, you are hilarious! I loved reading your blog. I can TOTALLY relate to using your decorator stitches. I remember years ago (after getting my first machine with lots embroidery stitches) wanting to put embellishment stitches on EVERY garment! Your top is cute and should make you smile when you wear it since you know the fun story behind it.
ArtAttack said... (9/26/11 10:36 AM) Reply
Cute top...hysterical blog. I love the decorative stitches, too! Now I just put them on the edge of my skirt and dress linings...naughty little secrets!
Amanda.Claire said... (9/26/11 7:48 AM) Reply
Your top is too cute! Your blog is hysterical.
mad stash said... (9/25/11 8:13 PM) Reply
Adorable!!! Regarding your blog about the embroidery stitching around the neck: I think it works because of the quirky-cute fabric. I got such a kick out of reading about making it with your new sewing machine. The shirt. Last week I did the exact same stitching design around the neck of a t-shirt. Cough, gag... Old Faithful talked me into trying to spice things up. Don't think I'll ever decoratively stitch around the neck of a (blush) t-shirt again, but yeah, I think fancy stitching can work on the right garment. Just go easy on that stuff, OK? Good job - looks like the Dutch brand Oililly. :)

Other My Childhood Treasures