Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1253 (Misses Dress)

Reviewed by:sunnyb64

About sunnyb64
Member since: 1/15/08
Posted on:2/9/12 2:37 PM

JayG said... (2/23/14 6:28 AM) Reply
I am going to attempt this for my daughter. Thanks for a very helpful review. She is a C cup too so I will cut one size smaller. Do you think that your fabric was a bit too stretchy??
Gendun said... (3/22/12 11:56 AM) Reply
I have to say that the fabric is breathtaking, and I wouldn't worry that anyone will notice the waist.. they'll be too busy looking at the lovely bodice.. and I assume you look lovely in it, too. :) Excellent review, btw.
JoanneM said... (2/9/12 9:04 PM) Reply
This pattern distressed me to no end. I made it, followed it religiously, made a muslin , and I still want to blame the pattern.
KozyKitty said... (9/29/11 12:37 PM) Reply
I'm getting ready to make this dress. I've learned that Vogue patterns have way too much ease and I typically make a size or two smaller than what the envelope indicates I should make. I measure everything and make a muslin. I think I will do that here as I bought some cheap knit for that purpose. I'd love to see a photo of your finished dress! It's such an interesting design!

You Sew Girl City Bag Pattern