Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> Crazy Quilt Soft Color Bo (Crazy Quilt Soft Color Book)

Reviewed by:AllNewtoMe

About AllNewtoMestar
VA USA
Member since: 9/6/10

Posted on:12/22/11 8:12 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
AnneM said... (4/22/14 2:09 PM) Reply
What a neat idea. Thank you for sharing this.
wendyrb said... (4/21/14 12:02 PM) Reply
Oh I love this!!! I have 2 family babies coming to book lovering moms and dads. Thanks!
CAgirl said... (12/24/11 6:07 PM) Reply
Excellent project for many reasons: Use of scrap fabric and creativity, great gift for baby!
AllNewtoMe said... (12/23/11 11:57 AM) Reply
Elsew, it's a nice way to use up fabric scraps, and an inexpensive gift (in both time and money). When I made it for my friend, I used a few bits of fabric she'd given to me (just for sewing, she had no idea what I was doing). When I made it for my coworker, I got some of our other coworkers to give me old scraps. So I was able to say, "The brown monkey came from So-and-So." I imagine for a family member, you could use those bits of old children's clothes.
elsew said... (12/23/11 7:19 AM) Reply
I just loved your idea - thanks for jogging the brain for a great and unusual baby gift idea!
jannw said... (12/23/11 2:26 AM) Reply
Looks very good!! What a great gift idea!
Aroura said... (12/23/11 0:29 AM) Reply
What a great gift, very cute!!

by: Sixtiesgir...