Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Tribeca Shirt (Tribeca Shirt)

Reviewed by:Annam

About Annam
NA NEW ZEALAND
Member since: 10/13/03
Posted on:10/1/04 3:59 AM

Skymom said... (10/5/04 1:28 PM) Reply
I just saw this top at the Sewing Workshop booth at a sewing expo this weekend. They had a version in felted wool jersey; they'd cut all the seams and darts with a ripple-edged rotary cutter, and then lapped the seams and darts. It was gorgeous! The drawing on the envelope didn't really say much to me, but the finished garments are really beautiful.
Jennifer shaw said... (10/2/04 1:35 PM) Reply
Thank you for the review. I was hoping to see how your blouse turned out!
Mary Cargill said... (10/2/04 1:27 PM) Reply
Sorry, I couldn't see the picture yet either. I would like to, because the pattern looked great.
Annam said... (10/1/04 5:13 PM) Reply
Sorry, it seems I have not got the hang of adding photos as yet but I will have another go. Anna
Hilary said... (10/1/04 8:54 AM) Reply
The pattern looks really nice, but I can't see your picture either :o( Thanks for the review, I hope we can see it soon!
Alissa said... (10/1/04 6:29 AM) Reply
Very interesting review, but I couldn't (but would like to) see the picutre. The link took me to a page that said "Annam's Page"--but no picture.
Alissa said... (10/1/04 6:29 AM) Reply
Very interesting review, but I couldn't (but would like to) see the picture. The link took me to a page that said "Annam's Page"--but no picture.

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS