Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8754 (Misses' Jacket)

Reviewed by:sfshaza

About sfshazastar
Member since: 9/12/07
Posted on:10/16/11 10:27 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket
Clareew said... (11/18/12 3:55 PM) Reply
A wonderful coat, well done.
arfeuse said... (11/30/11 10:54 AM) Reply
looks really good on you ! I have some quite heavy flannel that I earmarked for this pattern - now I've read yr review I'll have a go at drafting facings and front lining! thanks!
Annette1 said... (10/18/11 0:05 AM) Reply
This coat is NOT boring, Ms. Funkster. :o)) Matter of fact, I really LIKE it. (So are you saying I'm boring? Dont answer that.) I even had some of that fabric, but I don't know where the heck it is now. I must have given it to somebody when I noticed my coating pile wasn't going down AT ALL. I love the bound edges and the collar, too. Another winner! :o)) It would be really pretty with a scarf, too.
Barbara V said... (10/17/11 10:16 PM) Reply
Very attractive coat and great fit. It looks like it will keep you quite warm on a chilly winter night.
karen n said... (10/17/11 2:43 PM) Reply
You must have incredible vision because the pattern envelope isn't all that exciting but it looks so stylish made by you!
DorothyK said... (10/17/11 10:21 AM) Reply
I like this coat. It's very attractive. I love the fabric. The coat is very flattering. It looks comfy and cozy. Could it be that you are not particularly excited about it because it doesn't have that edginess you like?
Woolygal said... (10/17/11 9:50 AM) Reply
I love your coat. It's not at all boring.
becca a said... (10/17/11 7:33 AM) Reply
This is a nice simple coat to wear with something else that calls out for attention. Great use of this fabric.
miausiau said... (10/17/11 2:07 AM) Reply
I saw that fabric! That looks good on you...wear some bright red pants to liven it up?
mm said... (10/17/11 0:06 AM) Reply
It is not boring in that fabric.

BurdaStyle Magazine 01-2015-109