Online Sewing Class: Understanding Knit Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2793 (Toddlers' Overalls and Jackets)

Reviewed by:Cornelia

About Corneliastar
Member since: 2/21/04
Posted on:10/1/04 10:04 AM
Last Updated:12/13/05 9:49 AM

See other patterns in this category: Toddlers
pterion said... (12/13/05 1:53 PM) Reply
This is so impressive! Really cute and well-constructed. It sounds like a lot of work, but what a satisfying result!
Nickle said... (12/13/05 1:27 PM) Reply
Hes going to stay toasty warm. You did a beautiful job-awesome!
Hilary said... (12/13/05 11:08 AM) Reply
Cornelia, you have done a SUPERB job-your work looks flawless-and what a cutie pie DGS you have !
Ceri590 said... (12/13/05 10:43 AM) Reply
You make the changes sound so easy. Looking at your pictures makes me glad I live in Georgia, where I am already pining for Spring (-: Great work and thanks for the detailed review!
casken said... (12/13/05 10:32 AM) Reply
Looks very cute and warm. Great job!! Thanks so much for your great review.
sewlily said... (12/13/05 9:51 AM) Reply
This is a wonderful outdoor wear for a toddler. I love the hat idea and your "muslin" looks awesome itself.
lisaquilts said... (12/11/05 10:04 PM) Reply
This is what I'm looking for. What a nice look and so good for the fall, winter months. Good work.
Rhonda Noah said... (10/2/04 2:40 PM) Reply
I have this pattern but never got it sewn up. I'm glad you reviewed it as it turned out really nicely for you. Great job!
JDpenelope said... (10/2/04 7:43 AM) Reply
I totally disagree with your rating of the cute factor. It's beautiful and your details in the fabric and trim are terrific and functional (i.e., as far as you know right now!) I'm sure it'll work out great in your cold, winter climate.
Hilary said... (10/1/04 5:56 PM) Reply
What a great outfit-I'm sure it will be well used and loved. VERY cute, btw-just mho :oP
Lorna C. Newman said... (10/1/04 2:59 PM) Reply
TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! I have some of that MM windpro as well in black. Lovely to work with, isn't it? Really sweet suit. This is one to hand on after she outgrows it!
Elemenopeo said... (10/1/04 1:07 PM) Reply
I'm in MN too - it is sure to be used and loved. (I couldn't access the overall photo though.) Thanks for all the details.

Beginner Sewing Lab 103 - A downloadable Book by Shannon Gifford