Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8323 (MISSES'/MISSES' PETITE TOP)

Reviewed by:MNBarb

About MNBarbstarstarstarstar
MN USA
Member since: 4/3/10
Posted on:10/29/11 8:40 PM
Last Updated:10/29/11 8:42 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
ppartin said... (4/1/12 8:53 AM) Reply
I am definitely going to make this pattern now that I see yours - and love your haircut!
Carriekaye said... (11/1/11 3:07 AM) Reply
Thank you for the nice review and great photos! I'm in the middle of sewing this myself and it's helpful.
pterion said... (10/31/11 10:40 AM) Reply
Looks terrific on you! I love this pattern.
Mushywear said... (10/31/11 5:45 AM) Reply
This is such a good looking sweater. Love the color of the fabric and I can just imagine how cozy it is!
RadarRadiance said... (10/30/11 2:24 PM) Reply
Perfect for those MN winters! Looks great.
Elizabeth made this said... (10/30/11 10:41 AM) Reply
I love the princess seams, and I would never think Ward Cleaver with this neckline. It looks delightfully warm and it's so flattering. Thanks for the link to the Ebay seller--it looks like they have some really nice fabric.
Karine said... (10/30/11 10:36 AM) Reply
Very nice. This looks like a top you will wear and wear. Looks great on you. I especially like the cut of the neck.
Christas said... (10/30/11 9:34 AM) Reply
I bought this pattern at the last Vogue sale. I love the way yours turned out and think I will push my pattern higher on the "to sew" list. I love scarfs and am happy to see how cute the top looks with a scarf.
Margaret said... (10/30/11 8:43 AM) Reply
This looks great on you! Thanks for posting the photo with the collar rolled down as well. I have this pattern and hadn't used it because I thought the collar might be too high for my short neck. Looks like folding it down works very well.
Elke said... (10/30/11 7:49 AM) Reply
Great looking top...it looks fabulous on you! Terrific fabric choice.
Woolygal said... (10/30/11 7:46 AM) Reply
I love this pattern. You can't go wrong.
Lori V said... (10/29/11 11:59 PM) Reply
Super cute sweater. The color and style looks fantastic on you.
ArtAttack said... (10/29/11 11:18 PM) Reply
I love this top! It looks so comfy...hope it is still available cause I want what you have!!
marec said... (10/29/11 11:17 PM) Reply
This is a beautiful look for you. I love the neckline with your tall lean look, and also with the scarf. tres chic!
lamstu said... (10/29/11 10:21 PM) Reply
I am jealous - yours turned out so well. I have a red one just like this, waiting to be altered and fitted! And it looks so fab with the scarf. Now where did I abandon that project?
ksmith90 said... (10/29/11 10:08 PM) Reply
Looks super cozy! It's such a great color, and I love the little bits of pink peeking out too.
lcdrbetty said... (10/29/11 9:26 PM) Reply
I love this top! Very flattering on you. Fabric is gorgeous. Especially nice with the beautiful scarf. Nicely done.

by: cln