Pattern Reviews> KnipMode Magazine> Dec 98 Nr. 16 (Trui (Polar Fleece Pullover))

Reviewed by:Annika

About Annikastar
Member since: 11/14/03
Posted on:11/21/05 6:51 AM
Last Updated:10/4/04 7:01 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

LiZ said... (10/26/04 8:58 PM) Reply
Looks lovely, I wish I could get my fabric sewn up that quickly, I am still trying to finish off making up the fabric I got from Spotlight sale a month ago, I am determined that it is notgoing to become stash nest year.
els said... (10/26/04 5:43 AM) Reply
Great trui you made, looks very comfortable and your Dutch will speed up with all the sewing from Knipmode.
Skymom said... (10/7/04 8:32 AM) Reply
So you live in Washington, but still got to go to the Amsterdam weekend? Lucky you!
Annika said... (10/6/04 9:38 AM) Reply
Skymom - I should have given thanks to Els again for giving me a supply of her old KnipMode and Burda magazines. I got them from her during our Amsterdam fabric shopping spree last July. Dank u Els!
Tini said... (10/6/04 9:16 AM) Reply
wow, cool.... the Knip Mode fan-group is busy ( uhm... you are busy, not me... LOL ) I really like that shirt, looks sooo comfy
Hilary said... (10/5/04 2:46 PM) Reply
Annika, this is just gorgeous! I l*love* the colors, and I wanna be in your art classes too! Waaah! What fun! Thanks for reviewing this, I am itching to make something with fleece, too, but its still too warm in South TX *sigh*
Elemenopeo said... (10/5/04 2:04 PM) Reply
That was quick turnaround time on new fabric. Hope you enjoyed your classes in style - sounds fun!
Skymom said... (10/5/04 12:53 PM) Reply
Annika, where did you get your copy of Knip Mode? I got a couple once when I was in Amsterdam, but haven't ever seen one in the US.
Diana M said... (10/4/04 7:46 PM) Reply
Congrats on having it made up so quickly -- and it does look cozy, comfy, and great on you.
Patti B said... (10/4/04 7:31 PM) Reply
Annika, your top looks great -- don't you love polarfleece for cozy comfort? What a clever way to learn Dutch by figuring out the directions. ;-)

Fanny Pack or Purse Paper Pattern