Pattern Reviews> Other> Pillowcase (Pillowcase)

Reviewed by:JustSewCrafty

About JustSewCraftystar
WA USA
Member since: 12/6/02
Posted on:10/5/04 6:54 PM

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

JustSewCrafty said... (10/8/04 5:21 PM) Reply
Tee Jay, I agree about the construction. I love the fact that the seams are not seen. I also found that if I put the band on the inside while sewing it come together much better without any puckering or gathering.
Tee Jay said... (10/7/04 7:53 PM) Reply
This is my favorite way of making pillowcases because the edge is completely finished instead of seeing the serging, and it's just as simple. I did put the trim in the wrong place on my first one instead of sandwiching it between. If it can be done worng-I'll do it! Cute pillow--cute-er DD.
JDpenelope said... (10/7/04 5:03 AM) Reply
Thanks for those links! Nice job and cute daughter.
Jennifer shaw said... (10/6/04 7:27 PM) Reply
Thanks! I love your fun halloween fabric. The links are great. I want to make some new pillowcases to go with sheets that I have.
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (10/5/04 11:41 PM) Reply
Thanks for sharing all the links on pillowcases. I was just getting ready to make some and you saved me time measuring and improvising. Your cute little daughter looks very happy with her Halloween pillow. Lynn, I do quilt, but the size of my cotton stash is still silly!! This is a good way to make good use of one yard peices. Thanks
Lyn B. said... (10/5/04 7:49 PM) Reply
This is very cute! This is a great idea for using up my stash of quilting cottons. I don't quilt, so having a stash does seem a bit silly. I can't seem to resist some of the interesting prints when I get a Keepsake Quilting catalog. Now I have an excuse to keep buying! Thanks for the review, Ginger.

MariaDenmark 101