Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1259 (Misses' Top and Skirt)

Reviewed by:tiadia

About tiadiastar
Member since: 2/21/08
Posted on:11/5/11 3:45 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 14 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Skirts
madbadger said... (4/11/14 12:43 PM) Reply
Great review - i just bought this pattern, didn't know it was advanced - ugh! I think I might try it anyway lol.
Lhan said... (11/10/11 10:42 PM) Reply
An excellent review - and a very courageous choice (remember "Yes, Minister"'s Humphrey referring to choices as "courageous'? Definitely ambiguous.) It is a lot more wearable thanks to the nature of modern fabrics than it would have been before them, and it has loads of style and attitude. I think it looks great, but if it was me I would think I would need to be very conscious of my posture when wearing it 'out'. Other than that, I would say go for it!! Good for you. And I know what you mean about the allure of purple. However I love that dark olive as well. And that such an apparently snug design should be so comfortable to wear is an enormous plus. I love it that we can make such distinctive designs, and I would say wear it as much as possible. You will attract a lot of admiration, on a number of levels. Thanks!
yummymummy38 said... (11/6/11 4:00 AM) Reply
Just let the hem do it's thing, it's a bit avantgarde. I think this is a flattering look on your hourglass figure, so just flaunt it and wear with confidence!
lamstu said... (11/6/11 1:04 AM) Reply
I like the dress on you. Even the wonky hem works, or at least I like it! Great review too.
tsedai said... (11/5/11 11:08 PM) Reply
Looks good! And the review is great - will be very useful as a reference in the future when more people try this pattern.
SewWil said... (11/5/11 10:07 PM) Reply
Wow! Your outfit is gorgeous and looks great on you. Thanks for the detailed review.
DorothyK said... (11/5/11 9:39 PM) Reply
I think this outfit looks fabulous on you. Thanks for this great review. I will refer to it when I make the pattern.
CAgirl said... (11/5/11 7:43 PM) Reply
Impressive! Good review, too.
Judy Kski said... (11/5/11 6:36 PM) Reply
What a gorgeous dress on you.

by: julliams