Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 8932 (40 inch stuffed animal)

Reviewed by:KitnRose

About KitnRosestar
Member since: 6/18/03
Posted on:10/9/04 4:49 PM
Llasa mama said... (11/25/04 9:02 PM) Reply
Your adorable horse reflects your spirit and joy of sewing! Looking forward to hearing lots more from you. Thanks!
momkoz said... (11/9/04 8:20 AM) Reply
i have this pattern. now that i have read your review, and seen your horse, i think i will give it a try. thank you!
Sew it seams said... (10/10/04 9:28 AM) Reply
That is just adorable! I really want to make two different ones for my grandchildren. You did a great job. And a great job on this review, too.
mamakooz said... (10/10/04 9:17 AM) Reply
ooooh! He is so cute!!! My 2yo is having a fit over him. I better dust off my pattern.
candyo said... (10/10/04 8:28 AM) Reply
Cool! I have this pattern for Sofia when she gets older! Thanks for reviewing it! I thought it was more of a floor mat than a stuffed animal, though. Nice for lying on the floor and watching Baby Einstein.
SewVeryTall said... (10/10/04 7:01 AM) Reply
Too cute! Wish I had room for one myself.
Asa Hagstrom said... (10/10/04 2:03 AM) Reply
Kit, your horse is LOVELY! You did a good job at adapting the pattern to your vision.
Teri said... (10/9/04 10:49 PM) Reply
I love Daisy!
Evatgirl73 said... (10/9/04 10:14 PM) Reply
Wow, very cute!!! Haven't seen this pattern before, but I'm heading to Joann's tomorrow morning to see if I can get my paws on it, I "need" it, LOL! Very very cute, you did an excellent job with Daisy The Horse!!!
sheree said... (10/9/04 9:46 PM) Reply
Just adorable! I'm glad you reviewed this. I've had this pattern in my stash for a long time. Thanks for all of the helpful tips.
Hilary said... (10/9/04 6:17 PM) Reply
I love it! That is the cutest little(oops I mean big :oP )pony~ I bet your cousin will love it :o) Thanks for the review!
KathleenS said... (10/9/04 6:02 PM) Reply
Oh that is so cute - yours, I mean, much more than the pattern pictures. Love the review too!
MadMenFanlinda said... (10/9/04 5:18 PM) Reply
That looks fabulous! I wish I had a reason to make one. Your cousin will love you forever!

Skinny Bitch Curvy Chick SB322