Pattern Reviews> Silhouette Patterns> 3300 (Lana's Jean)

Reviewed by:Elizabeth made this

About Elizabeth made thisstarstarstar
CO United States
Member since: 8/8/07
Posted on:11/11/11 4:11 PM
Pattern Size:Regular Petite
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 17 people
Sandy G. said... (1/24/16 6:02 PM) Reply
Your jeans look very nice but if you have ever watched Peggy Sagers videos she will tell you to never, never, never scoop out the crotch area. That will not fix your problem. Try watching one of her free videos on You Tube on pants fitting.
Anna Burns said... (7/29/13 6:15 PM) Reply
Your jeans look really good. I have just finished my pair from this pattern today. Great sense of achievement when I finished it. I too had this pattern in my for quite some time before trying it out.
Klutzy said... (5/8/12 5:51 PM) Reply
Wow, they are very impressive, you really did a great job! I just discovered her videos and am about ready to order a pattern. Thanks for the very helpful review.
Miss Fairchild said... (4/2/12 4:59 PM) Reply
I have this pattern and I plan to make it up. I didn't think you could use it in corduroy (my all time favorite fabric for nice pants) but because of your review, I'm interested now! And I didn't know there was a Yardage Town in San Diego; I thought all the fabric stores closed. Thank you for such a great review! I'll print it out for reference when I make my pants.
loopner said... (1/31/12 2:41 PM) Reply
They really look great. Very nice fit through the backside - the toughest place to fit.
KathleenNW said... (1/13/12 11:56 AM) Reply
They look wonderful. Check out Peggy's webcast for instructions on fitting, they're great.
morzel said... (11/30/11 4:53 AM) Reply
Beautiful pants!! There's a how-to-fit video on her webside also. You've done great!
jjhallum said... (11/16/11 7:14 AM) Reply
Good job! I've been wanting to try this pattern, I bought it over a year ago and it's still unopened!
AdaH said... (11/14/11 10:37 PM) Reply
Great looking jeans. I have done a muslin of this pattern and found it very easy to fit.
newmama said... (11/12/11 5:37 AM) Reply
Great job! I wish I had taken advantage of corduroy appreciation day myself :)
ChristmasHills said... (11/12/11 0:28 AM) Reply
Great fit. Well done. I love cords too.
21wale said... (11/11/11 10:26 PM) Reply
Great looking jeans!
psm484 said... (11/11/11 4:40 PM) Reply
Nice cords! I just purchased some today for this pattern too. Glad you had such good results.

by: prttynpnk