Pattern Reviews> Silhouette Patterns> 3300 (Lana's Jean)

Reviewed by:Elizabeth made this

About Elizabeth made thisstarstar
Member since: 8/8/07
Posted on:11/11/11 4:11 PM
Pattern Size:Regular Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 15 people
Anna Burns said... (7/29/13 6:15 PM) Reply
Your jeans look really good. I have just finished my pair from this pattern today. Great sense of achievement when I finished it. I too had this pattern in my for quite some time before trying it out.
Klutzy said... (5/8/12 5:51 PM) Reply
Wow, they are very impressive, you really did a great job! I just discovered her videos and am about ready to order a pattern. Thanks for the very helpful review.
Miss Fairchild said... (4/2/12 4:59 PM) Reply
I have this pattern and I plan to make it up. I didn't think you could use it in corduroy (my all time favorite fabric for nice pants) but because of your review, I'm interested now! And I didn't know there was a Yardage Town in San Diego; I thought all the fabric stores closed. Thank you for such a great review! I'll print it out for reference when I make my pants.
loopner said... (1/31/12 2:41 PM) Reply
They really look great. Very nice fit through the backside - the toughest place to fit.
KathleenNW said... (1/13/12 11:56 AM) Reply
They look wonderful. Check out Peggy's webcast for instructions on fitting, they're great.
morzel said... (11/30/11 4:53 AM) Reply
Beautiful pants!! There's a how-to-fit video on her webside also. You've done great!
jjhallum said... (11/16/11 7:14 AM) Reply
Good job! I've been wanting to try this pattern, I bought it over a year ago and it's still unopened!
AdaH said... (11/14/11 10:37 PM) Reply
Great looking jeans. I have done a muslin of this pattern and found it very easy to fit.
newmama said... (11/12/11 5:37 AM) Reply
Great job! I wish I had taken advantage of corduroy appreciation day myself :)
ChristmasHills said... (11/12/11 0:28 AM) Reply
Great fit. Well done. I love cords too.
21wale said... (11/11/11 10:26 PM) Reply
Great looking jeans!
psm484 said... (11/11/11 4:40 PM) Reply
Nice cords! I just purchased some today for this pattern too. Glad you had such good results.

Shapes Four Good Measure Pattern (Size 1-3)

Shapes Four Good Measure Pattern (Size 1-3)

Fanny Pack or Purse Paper Pattern