Pattern Reviews> Textile Studio> 1003 (Soho Pant)

Reviewed by:Sally Hamilton

About Sally Hamilton
Member since: 11/30/09

Posted on:11/11/11 10:19 AM
See other patterns in this category: Pants
Karla Kizer said... (9/22/12 5:32 AM) Reply
The Soho leg makes me look like an ice cream cone, but it was easy to change it so that it is straight (with just a hint of boot cut) from the knee down. It's been my favorite pants pattern for about 12 years. Since my waistline has decided to challenge my hip measurement to a duel, I can skip the zipper, though I sometimes add a false fly front and topstitching, just to make it look as if I care.
Cultured Purl said... (3/12/12 11:28 PM) Reply
Oh, one more thing, I have taken the leg in a lot to keep it looking completely like a cigarette type pant,,,,,it works good and feels SO comfy, , I love that one can do whatever they want to tweak this classic pattern!
Cultured Purl said... (3/12/12 11:25 PM) Reply
This is a favorite pattern of mine also, and now w/ the whole slim leg coming back ( as well as higher waist bands in better RTW) this is a great one to have down pat,
Patti B said... (11/12/11 10:06 AM) Reply
This is a favorite of mine (and I like the waistband) -- glad to see that you made it your own with your changes. Love to see a photo if you can manage it. A TNT pants pattern is golden!

by: mochimo