Pattern Reviews> Silhouette Patterns> #3400 (Three-piece yoga pant)

Reviewed by:SueV

About SueVstarstarstarstar
United States
Member since: 1/29/04
Posted on:11/28/11 6:55 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
AdaH said... (12/2/11 2:57 PM) Reply
This is a great yoga pants pattern. Good job on getting such a good fit via long distance.
Nancywin said... (11/30/11 0:21 AM) Reply
Good job. I recently got the new Yoga Pant, but I think I might like these better. I'm sure your mom really appreciates these.
Amanda.Claire said... (11/29/11 10:31 AM) Reply
Your Mom's pants look great! I have made these too and I really like this pattern for a knit pant.
AndreaSews said... (11/29/11 0:03 AM) Reply
Very nice on your mom, and nice of you to do. I've just recently made these, and really like the wide waistband also.
renren said... (11/28/11 10:06 PM) Reply
I'm glad the pants were so well received by your mom and I would say you got a very good fit for doing this by mail. The wider waistband using 2 inch elastic sounds like a great idea for both sleekness and comfort.
Huntwoman said... (11/28/11 9:44 PM) Reply
Love this pattern, I asked for it for Christmas! Your pants turned out fabulous. Great idea to make the waist fit higher for your Mom.
marec said... (11/28/11 9:25 PM) Reply
Wow, those are seriously nice! Beautiful work, as always.
lcdrbetty said... (11/28/11 8:52 PM) Reply
Very nice! Very comfy looking. Would look good dressed up or down.
linda 75142 said... (11/28/11 7:29 PM) Reply
I've made several pair of these pants. I LOVE them! Your Mom's look very nice on her. I'm sure she will want more!
psm484 said... (11/28/11 7:13 PM) Reply
Nice job! They do look like they could be dressy or casual, depending on your mood.

by: Grammi C