Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2911 (Women's Pullovers)

Reviewed by:Deepika

About Deepikastarstarstarstar
MA United States
Member since: 11/28/01
Posted on:11/30/11 11:17 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
AnnieInNYC said... (12/2/11 11:34 PM) Reply
I love the color too, and it looks great on you. I think you could proudly wear this out. Not anyone will notice a tiny little pucker.
Deepika said... (12/2/11 9:32 AM) Reply
Thanks for the kind comments. I do like the color and that's kind of the reason I made this. I wonder if it's worth fiddling with this pattern or time to move on.
JEF said... (12/1/11 11:25 PM) Reply
It does look cozy and nice. The puckers? Well, NO ONE will notice if you were it out - they will be struck by the pretty color and coziness. However, it will make a super indoor comfy top too so there is no down side!
cleverkitty said... (12/1/11 9:14 AM) Reply
this is up next on my cutting table, I will keep all that you mentioned in mind, I'm wondering if I pivot and took one or two stitches in the corner before turning the corner again at the bottom of the placket... Also I'm with you on fleece, I use it for my cats bedding. Thanks for the review and your top looks cozy warm and the color suits you perfect.
Elona said... (11/30/11 8:03 PM) Reply
Cute top, Deepika! But I understand your difficulty with the placket. These are very difficult to do neatly, and usually I find that the instructions are faulty.
Ann B. said... (11/30/11 7:46 PM) Reply
It is cute and cozy. I have a similiar RTW with the same pucker. I'm sure you are the only one who notices but let us know if you solve the placket riddle.
RLL said... (11/30/11 6:50 PM) Reply
Without going back and reading other reviews, I seem to recall others noting the same issue with the bottom of the collar. That aside, it looks cozy and the color is fabulous
Eme said... (11/30/11 3:23 PM) Reply
You still look fab, fabric pucker and all. :) Still, that is a big reason why I have never made up this pattern. Even on the pattern cover you can see that the neckline has diagonal pull lines around the placket/bustline. That seems to be the case with every review picture I've seen, too, although some fabric choices hid it better than others.

Ottobre Design Magazine 01-2011-36