Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 4600 (Jacket)

Reviewed by:Noile

About Noilestarstar
USA
Member since: 7/3/04
Posted on:10/14/04 4:34 PM
Last Updated:8/5/05 10:06 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
touran said... (8/6/05 12:25 PM) Reply
What a great choice of fabric and pattern. I love the asymetrical gathers. So fun.
Modiste Madness said... (8/6/05 11:29 AM) Reply
I am with everyone else - fleece was a great idea. I think you have inspired me to use a few piece I have in such a way. Your top is very attractive.
Frogstitcher said... (8/6/05 0:09 AM) Reply
Very pretty. I love the color and your jacket looks so much nicer than McCall's pattern photo.
goosegreen said... (1/10/05 0:00 AM) Reply
Great review, thanks! I am trying to adjust this pattern at the moment & am wondering how it's gonna come out once I put my huge bust darts in! :)
AnneM said... (10/17/04 8:21 PM) Reply
Wow, what a neat idea to make this in fleece. Hope you get your camera fixed; would love to see a picture.
jlg said... (10/16/04 8:50 PM) Reply
What a great idea. You sound very creative. Look forward to seeing all of your pictures of this pattern.
Patti in IL said... (10/15/04 8:07 AM) Reply
Thanks for the great review! I have this jacket cut out in a stretch wool woven - but it's a 4-way stretch, so I'm glad to know that it may run a little large. I generally need to make the neck smaller. I will also try this in a non-stretchy boucle I have based on your review!
KathleenS said... (10/14/04 5:11 PM) Reply
I never would have thought of making this of fleece. It sounds like it would certainly be a stylish alternative to an average fleece top. Look forward to seeing the picture.

SewBaby More Animal Wrappers Pattern