Online Sewing Class: Put it on the Bias

Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6167 (Misses' Tunics and Sash)

Reviewed by:CJgal

About CJgalstarstar
KY USA
Member since: 4/25/11
Posted on:11/30/11 10:36 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people
marec said... (1/16/12 11:52 AM) Reply
I just picked this up and love your version. I am going to use an irregular plaid first, and then perhaps copy you and find a voile for summer. Really lovely on you.
spirilla said... (12/4/11 11:52 PM) Reply
Adorable! I dismissed this pattern so many times because the illustration on the pattern isn't so great. You have totally changed my mind! Will pick it up at Joann's next time they have a sale :)
relliotts said... (12/1/11 1:58 PM) Reply
Looks great! I just received some amazing purple plaid cotton in a mystery bundle that I plan to use for this pattern. It's nice to see the drawstring waist version, as I didn't like the drawing of that version on the pattern, but the from your photos I can see that it is really cute!
barbcl said... (12/1/11 11:34 AM) Reply
So pretty and fresh! Great job.
jannw said... (12/1/11 0:19 AM) Reply
Very cute! Looks great on you with the leggings. I need to drag this pattern out, pretty sure it's in the stash!!

Understanding Knit Fabrics
Understanding Knit Fabrics

Simplicity 7071 OOP

by: tiffandrea

Sew Chic Knapsack Pattern (ln100)

Sew Chic Knapsack Pattern (ln100)