Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 7881 (MISSES'/MISSES' PETITE PANTS)

Reviewed by:Sharonspils

About Sharonspilsstarstar
NSW Australia
Member since: 5/16/07
Posted on:12/11/11 2:53 AM
Last Updated:12/11/11 2:55 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
Sharonspils said... (12/11/11 5:51 PM) Reply
jenleeC, the excess is in the width, but I need it for the waist so not sure how we will fix it. February will be here before I know it.
goosegreen said... (12/11/11 3:55 PM) Reply
Looking good Sharon!
MNBarb said... (12/11/11 3:39 PM) Reply
I wondered about this pattern. It seems like the perfect look for a classic pair of pants. You're right, the back is perfect and the pants are wearable. Good luck figuring out the front. I love your choice of fabric.
marec said... (12/11/11 10:10 AM) Reply
Your pants look wonderful, especially paired with that stylish tee. I love the fit in the back and I am sure you will sort out the excess in the front. In the meantime, I think they look just fine!
jenleeC said... (12/11/11 3:11 AM) Reply
I was pleased to see your review. I have just finished these pants and they were not very successful for me, despite other good reviews on PR. I had a little excess fabric in front too and they were far too big in the waist. I found the bias waistband stretched terribly even though I used good quality interfacing. Your fit at the back looks very good and the line of the pants leg is nice and flattering. If you lowered the front waist seam would this reduce some of the excess fabric at the front?

by: maubranben