Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3267 (Men's Pants)

Reviewed by:Maija

See other patterns in this category: Mens - Pants
W said... (8/19/08 9:54 AM) Reply
These look great!
SarahL said... (5/2/05 12:38 PM) Reply
Hubby has similar measurements so it's good to know this pattern can work for him.
candyo said... (10/21/04 11:03 PM) Reply
Yeah, pleats do suck. I love your pants- maybe I'll have to try to make some for DH. Congrats on your success!
AnneM said... (10/21/04 5:25 AM) Reply
Congratulations; your DBF should be very impressed. I think I will have to pick this up; my DH insists on flat-front pants also.
shard said... (10/20/04 11:02 PM) Reply
So, he likes them? I hope he's impressed. You did a great job.
Karla Kizer said... (10/20/04 10:08 PM) Reply
I think you've got a great-looking pair of pants here...or rather, Jon does. Given that your Jon and my John are shaped very differently, it seems safe to say that KS has a very versatile pattern that can be altered to suit a variety of shapes. Glad the pattern worked so well for you.
Teri said... (10/20/04 9:50 PM) Reply
Great pants! My husband has a very hard time finding pants too. Last time we went shopping for pants, I told him that I would rather spend several hours in my sewing room making him a pair than the few agonizing hours at the mall spent finding him a pair. He said whats stopping you? I guess I had better buy this pattern:)
Sew it seams said... (10/20/04 9:17 PM) Reply
Wow! Those pants look like a great fit. I have a few pieces of twill in my stash. My DH has a very hard time finding RTW that fit well besides the Levi type. He's 30 or 32W, 32L. I'm very intimidated by men's wear myself, and very impressed with your first try turning out so well. Great job.
SandraB said... (10/20/04 8:47 PM) Reply
Very nice looking pants. My DH has the same dimensions, and is very picky about what he wears. Do we have the same man?? I am tempted to sew something as "intimidating" as these pants. Thanks for a great review.
Skye said... (10/20/04 7:23 PM) Reply
I am impressed. The pants look great. I have this pattern so I guess I will have to look out for suitable fabric now to give them a try for DH. Thanks for a informative review

Maggie Paper Pattern