Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 09-2004-126 (raglan shirt)

Reviewed by:stebo79

vestapatterns.com

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

Josiefung said... (1/11/05 0:25 AM) Reply
I like your works so much. Which model of sewing machine are you using? I am a beginner, I can only find Singer and Jenome in my Country. Can you recommend some model for me please!
lauraborealis said... (11/12/04 5:34 PM) Reply
Love your tops! Does anyone know how to get back issues of Burda? I subscribed about a month ago, but haven't received my first issue yet--assume that it will be Oct. issue. I'd love to try the raglan top.
Denny1600 said... (11/9/04 5:21 PM) Reply
Stebo--These tops are very nice. I like your creativity. I also like that you used up your fabric leftovers to make another attractive top. I can see why it's one of your favorite patterns.
Hope K said... (10/22/04 3:00 PM) Reply
Super tops!
Susi said... (10/22/04 1:17 PM) Reply
Oh my, those look great, I can't wait for the package from my Mom in Germany. She is sending me some Burda WOF magazines.
a. sHEWAN said... (10/22/04 12:09 PM) Reply
The shirt looks GREAT! I would love to get the pattern. Is the pattern only in the Magazine?
Rebecca D said... (10/22/04 5:46 AM) Reply
All of your tops look wonderful. Thanks for the tips.
SandraB said... (10/21/04 10:35 PM) Reply
Your tops look wonderful. I love the variations. You have given me some great ideas.
Annika said... (10/21/04 9:26 PM) Reply
Stebo79 - This is fantastic! I saw the same pattern and was wondering about sewing it - you have given me some good ideas! Your tops are great!
jlg said... (10/21/04 9:01 PM) Reply
Great tops. They look very nice on you.
Levone said... (10/21/04 8:45 PM) Reply
Nice tops!
AnneM said... (10/21/04 5:15 PM) Reply
I really like those sleeves. I will have to keep my eye out for this issue. Thanks for the review.
Lou. said... (10/21/04 4:21 PM) Reply
Oh wow, I love your tops!!
Lorna C. Newman said... (10/21/04 4:21 PM) Reply
I made this one withthe zipper and found that t is not necessary. I also liked the way the shoulder seam is laid out. I love the colour on you! I also foudn the sleeves long and also found I had to shorten the sleeve dart a bit on me. I am going to remake this one as well!
minieme said... (10/21/04 4:15 PM) Reply
Wow, yours look reaaly great, I like what you've done to them. Pity I have to wait a few more months to get the september issue of Burda WOF.

Colette Patterns Pastille

by: jenniferis...

Sewing Workshop Deja Vu Wrap Pattern

Sewing Workshop Deja Vu Wrap Pattern

Sew Chic Fifth Avenue Dress Pattern (ln1311)

Sew Chic Fifth Avenue Dress Pattern (ln1311)