Pattern Reviews> You Sew Girl> BO9303 (Kiss Purse)

Reviewed by:FJT

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

ukmuminusa said... (1/16/12 1:16 AM) Reply
Beautiful, love the fabric.
RadarRadiance said... (1/7/12 4:54 PM) Reply
Hi FJT, I did see some of her patterns on PR but not the "kiss"....hopefully ;-) I googled and didn't see anyone in the states selling it. You did a great job, just reminds me so much of purses I had years ago. Thanks for your efforts!
goosegreen said... (1/2/12 5:48 PM) Reply
This bag looks so professional and gorgeous. I just want to give it a squeeze!
Dee2 said... (1/2/12 3:09 PM) Reply
Your purses are really beautiful & works of art in themselves.
FJT said... (1/2/12 2:31 PM) Reply
Hi rutaliet. Thank you! Yes, the bag really does hold quite a bit - I can get the essentials in no problem (phone, purse, keys, chap stick, tissues ...).
rutaliet said... (1/2/12 11:43 AM) Reply
Your purses are always impeccable - they look so professional. I purchased this pattern just before the online shop closed. I cut out the pieces and it looks SO tiny. Can you really get something in the bag?
FJT said... (1/2/12 11:09 AM) Reply
Hi RadarRadiance ... Unfortunately Nicole closed her online shop and is now just selling wholesale. Pattern Review stocks one of her patterns, but I'm not sure that they have the purse patterns. There is a list of stockists (some with online stores) on her website: https://www.nicolemdesign.com.au/stockists.htm
RadarRadiance said... (1/2/12 10:52 AM) Reply
Love it! I want it!! ;-) I tried to find the pattern and info online but couldn't come up with anything. Can you post a link to where we could find more about purchasing the pattern and hardware..... ;-) ?
SheriF said... (1/2/12 10:37 AM) Reply
So cute!
Shari B said... (1/2/12 9:37 AM) Reply
wonderful bag! I'm sure it will get lots of use