Pattern Reviews> Loes Hinse Designs> 5108 (piazza jacket)

Reviewed by:Oziroo

About Oziroostar
NA AUSTRALIA
Member since: 9/7/03
Posted on:10/23/04 7:21 PM
Last Updated:10/31/04 1:22 AM

See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket
SewGirl said... (11/30/08 3:25 PM) Reply
Your jacket is beautiful! Thanks for this review. I have the pattern, but I was afraid to cut into my beautiful fabric.
sewsue said... (10/31/04 11:38 PM) Reply
Lovely jacket! Loes Hinse patterns are so easy to put together aren't they. I love your fabric choice, it hngs very nicely in that style.
sewsue said... (10/31/04 11:38 PM) Reply
Lovely jacket! Loes Hinse patterns are so easy to put together aren't they. I love your fabric choice, it hangs very nicely in that style.
Modiste Madness said... (10/31/04 5:28 PM) Reply
This looks good on you and is quite flattering. I like your choice of fabric also.
drsue said... (10/31/04 2:01 PM) Reply
I love this pattern! Yours came out great.
Jennifer shaw said... (10/31/04 10:13 AM) Reply
What a pretty jacket! It looks wonderful on you.
Mariella said... (10/31/04 8:25 AM) Reply
Gorgeous results. I made this jacket a few weeks back and cannot get the lapels to lie in place as nicely as yours. I too read over the previous reveiws before making this pattern and I'm glad I saw the information about the error in the instructions provided by jlg. I'm sort of surprised that LH hasn't had this corrected, even if it means doing it manually or adding a piece of paper to each pattern sold.
Kathy in NM said... (10/31/04 8:06 AM) Reply
Your jacket looks great! It is a good look for you - you mention your waist size being larger than your bust size - this is not apparent at all with this jacket. Maybe the princess type seams give the illusion of curvature at the waist. In any case, it is certainly a winner!
blue mooney said... (10/31/04 6:44 AM) Reply
Love your comment that it went together without drama. I don't mind making unlined jackets because we're so over-air-conditioned that I never take mine off. Enjoy your new jacket - it and you look great!
jlg said... (10/31/04 4:59 AM) Reply
Very pretty jacket. It fits you very well, and the fabric is lovely.
LiZ said... (10/31/04 1:34 AM) Reply
Very nice jacket. Now that you have made your first jacket I am sure that you will be making many more.

Lazy Girl Designs Slicker Tote Paper Pattern