Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2327 (Men's briefs, trunks and thong)

Reviewed by:Kay Y

About Kay Ystarstarstarstar
Member since: 11/21/04
Posted on:1/4/12 12:42 PM
Last Updated:1/4/12 12:46 PM
erin2222 said... (7/4/12 5:53 PM) Reply
The elastic measurement is given as a pattern piece. I have the printed version and there is a cutting guide for all the elastic pieces.
o3b said... (1/12/12 1:10 AM) Reply
On the additional crotch stip...Can you just add that amount to the back piece? Or is it cut with the stretch going differently?...Or something else? I've made this many times for the brief, but need to make the trunks for one of my boys.
Seamingly Simple said... (1/8/12 9:37 AM) Reply
Very professional-looking, and a nice change from legal briefs!
Judy Kski said... (1/5/12 0:36 AM) Reply
I've got a similar style pattern coming from Kwik Sew. Now I know cotton interlock will work for these. My husband has thick thighs and is constantly wearing holes on the inside legs of his RTW underwear. Hopefully the thickness of the interlock will make them last a little longer than the ribbed knit ones do.
Trephas2003 said... (1/4/12 4:21 PM) Reply
They look great!
ConnieBJ said... (1/4/12 2:34 PM) Reply
Am I allowed to say your son has cute briefs? No? Okay then Kay, great job on the underwear! I have this pattern- wish I had the elastic too!
squirrellypoo said... (1/4/12 1:41 PM) Reply
These really do like like Calvins! Thanks so much for the review, I was eyeing up this pattern for my husband.