Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 1939 (Misses dress in two lengths)

Reviewed by:Sweetheart3

About Sweetheart3star
Member since: 12/1/10
Posted on:1/8/12 9:00 PM
Last Updated:2/27/12 3:31 PM

prttynpnk said... (3/1/12 4:46 PM) Reply
I love the contrast, this is killer!
GoodbyeValntino said... (3/1/12 10:01 AM) Reply
LOVE the new dress!
Kim12469 said... (2/29/12 9:58 AM) Reply
I love the changes you made to this version with the knit band. It looks so cute and comfy and right on trend with the drop waist dresses out now.
Anniinbc said... (2/28/12 11:02 AM) Reply
Wow! You took what I considered to be a somewhat dowdy pattern and made it Va Va Voom BoHo Chic, very nice.
Sweetheart3 said... (2/28/12 2:07 AM) Reply
Ha ha. My daughters' pink room has the most convenient set up for photo taking but if it is too messy or in use I have to go to the next convenient room (green). I do have a purple room and a blue room so much of the spectrum is covered.
wendyrb said... (2/28/12 0:50 AM) Reply
That pink print was an ambitious undertaking and you managed it! I have to ask- do you have a pink room to just shoot pink creations and plus a green furnished room just your green dress? I imagine a rainbow house for all your creations. Anyway, you look in good glowing health and I wish you the very best. You've inspired me to make the newly arrived Cynthia Rowley pattern.
wordchick said... (2/27/12 9:30 PM) Reply
I think the outfit is cute and I love that you made the head wrap. I've said a prayer for you....
tigerlily8510 said... (1/12/12 1:41 AM) Reply
I had to click on this pattern after noticing your headscarf. :) I didn't remember there was a pattern like that. Don't know if you have any interest, but features not only scarves, but unique how to videos on tying them, also. Good luck, and thanks for the review!
prttynpnk said... (1/9/12 1:30 PM) Reply
I love this pattern- glad you joined me on the prairie!
Sweetheart3 said... (1/9/12 0:30 AM) Reply
Thanks. Karen, I am on jillstarrett So far treatments are going well.
Karen Easter said... (1/9/12 0:11 AM) Reply
I love the color on you! I wish you the very best with your treatments. Do you know about It's a website that's meant to help people going through serious illness connect with their whole group of supporters at once. Several people I know have really liked it.
GoodbyeValntino said... (1/8/12 9:22 PM) Reply
Your dress is beautiful and festive! I've admired this pattern ever since it was published and am happy to see it made up. Good luck with your medical treatments and I look forward to seeing the shorter version in the spring.

Lily Pocket Purse Paper Pattern