Pattern Reviews> Silhouette Patterns> 4019 (Wrap dress for knits)

Reviewed by:NhiHuynh

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 8 people

Nancy K said... (4/14/12 11:01 PM) Reply
It's lovely on you.
Cultured Purl said... (3/22/12 1:38 PM) Reply
I have been looking at this pattern, ( yours is SO cute!) Do you know if it can be made from a woven also?? I do have several knit patterns but am looking for a woven for fall,,,,,,TIA, ~ Pamela Ann
lamstu said... (1/15/12 3:59 AM) Reply
I love the fabric made up in this dress! Great.
Nancy Rhodes said... (1/15/12 3:01 AM) Reply
Really a great choice on the fabric design... Love te whole look if it... Thnx for sharing
Jamye said... (1/14/12 10:35 PM) Reply
Love your dress and fabric choice. I have been interested in sewing a wrap dress and this looks like a great pattern. Thanks for your review!
Jamye said... (1/14/12 10:35 PM) Reply
NhiHuynh said... (1/14/12 4:17 PM) Reply
Kayabunga we all need more waist definition. I don't know what normally works well for you but you can make an extra long tie and have it wrap around. Or maybe make the center pieces in a lighter color and side pieces in a darker color.
NhiHuynh said... (1/14/12 4:11 PM) Reply
Thanks minggiddylooloo. I'm working on a black version with a v-neckline, no collar.
Kayabunga said... (1/10/12 6:55 AM) Reply
I love your dress. I've been on the fence with this pattern only because I was worried it wouldn't show the waist enough (& I look like cousin IT from the Addams Family with no waist definition) but it looks great on you. I think I will need to get it after all. :) Thanks for the review.
minggiddylooloo said... (1/9/12 7:16 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review, I've been wanting to check this pattern out. What a great flattering dress on you.

You Sew Girl Sling Pattern