Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Hibiscus Shirt (Hibiscus Shirt)

Reviewed by:sfshaza

About sfshazastar
Member since: 9/12/07
Posted on:1/15/12 11:47 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Sweater knit fabrics

QueenZ said... (7/16/12 8:19 AM) Reply
You know what, I picked up this pattern, don't recall why, (didn't necessarily like the pattern look), but I sew and will transform the look. You did a fantastic job on this, (eliminating the collar/bandólove this). It looks great on you!
whistlin dixie said... (2/13/12 10:28 PM) Reply
I agree with the others, this is a great looking top that really flatters you. Terrific color, love the stripes and the lowered neckline. Gives me hope that this long-admired pattern might actually work for me!
JPForster said... (2/3/12 9:58 PM) Reply
This top is very flattering to your figure! Looks great! The geometics give it a very updated look. Great Job!
Sue Parrott said... (1/16/12 10:08 PM) Reply
Your top is cute and funky! I like it!
Kathy in NM said... (1/16/12 2:57 PM) Reply
Love the fabric and color...both for the pattern, and on you. I like what you did fornthe neckline. I might copy you as v necks are better on me. Enjoy wearing this great top!
VivianZ said... (1/16/12 9:50 AM) Reply
I have this pattern, and have been fooling around with what fabric to make it out of. I love your your choice. I love the stripe/bias intersections. Yours is very attractive, thanks for the review.
BexInMD said... (1/16/12 9:44 AM) Reply
Wow again! I love the combination of angles and stripes.
marthamyers said... (1/16/12 9:07 AM) Reply
Great version of the Hibiscus! The stripes are great and love the pocket. I was just about to review this top!
lcdrbetty said... (1/16/12 9:06 AM) Reply
Great looking top! It's all there: fit, style, color...looks fab!
Amanda.Claire said... (1/16/12 7:52 AM) Reply
Your blouse is wonderful! I love all of the asymmetrical details. I really hope it grows on you (in love , not size).
JillyBe said... (1/16/12 2:27 AM) Reply
I love this top on you! Great fabric choice for it, and I really like the narrowing of the swing shape too. Great job!
annelouise said... (1/16/12 0:26 AM) Reply
I agree Wow! I think the style looks great on you and the colour is very flattering on you. It's a winner imo
Sew4Fun said... (1/15/12 11:53 PM) Reply
I clicked on your photo and said, "Oh wow!". I love this! The fabric is gorgeous and you really used it to advantage with the use of the stripes. The colour is also very flattering on you and I love the buttons. Nice job!

Kwik Sew 3521