Pattern Reviews> Amy Butler> AB043HR (The Rainy Days Hooded Raincoat and Runabout Jacket)

Review submitted in 2012 Fabric Stash Contest Contest
Reviewed by:maryfrana

About maryfranastarstar
Member since: 3/20/04
Posted on:1/16/12 7:29 PM

marec said... (3/2/12 7:33 PM) Reply
This is absolutely darling! Too bad that you are unhappy with the sleeve fit but I know you will make this work for you. really, really cute.
marec said... (3/2/12 7:33 PM) Reply
Aroura said... (1/20/12 7:52 PM) Reply
Oh, this turned out marvelously! The fabric is really great, and this is a very helpful review, thanks!
karen n said... (1/17/12 8:14 PM) Reply
Such cute fabric! I have some laminated cotton and a pattern and hope to muster enough courage to start my raincoat. Plenty of rain here in Seattle!
tsedai said... (1/17/12 1:31 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review! I am starting on the process of making a raincoat (different pattern), but I found your review very helpful. I have got a teflon foot and I am planning to use large snap closures - having someone else recommend this makes me more confident in my choices.
aunt saidee said... (1/17/12 1:19 AM) Reply
Cool! I made a coat with not enough ease in the armscye and it's very annoying. Please change your skill level to "advanced." :-)

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS