Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2054 (Misses knit dress and cowl collar)

Reviewed by:volvogirl

About volvogirlstar
Member since: 7/4/10
Posted on:1/17/12 10:30 PM

Bonnie K said... (1/18/12 11:50 PM) Reply
Hi, from another person with your height and short waistedness.... try shortening your patterns an inch or so above the waist line. I find that helps some of my fit challenges.
ArtAttack said... (1/18/12 9:55 PM) Reply
I think it looks adorable on you! You're the only one who knows if you need to alter...but if you feel good wearing it...you probably don't!
DeJa Chic said... (1/18/12 6:19 PM) Reply
I love the fabric, looks warm and comfortable. I think my next try will be with the cowl too! Great job!
lamstu said... (1/18/12 4:39 AM) Reply
Totally cute dress and a great fabric! I am not an expert or even particular competent at fitting, but the wrinkles theoretically point to the issue, which may be that you need just a skooch more fabric across the hips/derrier? I think you could just wear this one and not worry, as there won't be many occasions that you will stand in that stance and someone will be looking at you!
karen n said... (1/18/12 2:05 AM) Reply
Hi! I'm the person with the back pooch review! Your fabric choice is really cute. If my back fabric pooch was as small as yours I would have left it as is since it looks normal and comfy. Mine was a real puff ball in comparison. Nice job!
SewWil said... (1/18/12 0:24 AM) Reply
Cute dress. Love your fabric!

More Knits