Online Sewing Class: Clone Your Favorite Garment

Pattern Reviews> Minikrea> 20003 (T-shirt dresses)

Reviewed by:Deepika

About Deepikastarstarstarstar
MA United States
Member since: 11/28/01
Posted on:1/18/12 11:45 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people

Sweater knit fabrics

newmama said... (1/22/12 8:22 PM) Reply
She looks adorable in her new dress! Thank you for the tip on the binding, I will have to try that since I plan to sew more knits.
JEF said... (1/19/12 6:57 PM) Reply
She is so stylish! Great job!
ConnieBJ said... (1/19/12 1:21 PM) Reply
Aww Dia looks so adorable! I've not tried Minikrea, but it looks like a great line!
Deepika said... (1/19/12 10:09 AM) Reply
Thank you everyone for such nice comments. I am enjoying sewing for Dia and this is the first time i tried a non-baby print for her. I really like it. I have ordered 3 more Minikrea patterns from MariaDenmark and can't wait to make more.
VivianZ said... (1/19/12 8:11 AM) Reply
Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for the review and intro to a new pattern co. I love the fabric selected, not so classically baby, which is great.
FreyaStark said... (1/19/12 4:01 AM) Reply
A really cute dress, and highly distinctive, too.
MarianS said... (1/19/12 0:11 AM) Reply
Just adorable! I like the dress, too!! So cute with the leggings.
Erin D said... (1/18/12 10:49 PM) Reply
I love this dress! I think these type of knit dresses are so great for girls on the go. Thanks so much for the review-I enjoyed learning about this pattern and fabric company.
Christas said... (1/18/12 8:40 PM) Reply
Oh, my! Dia is absolutely adorable in her new mommy-made dress! The fabric and style are so perfect!
marec said... (1/18/12 7:58 PM) Reply
Well, she is as cute as you!! Now you can recycle your clothing for Dia ;-) That is a cute dress.
AnneMarie60 said... (1/18/12 6:50 PM) Reply
Very cute! Dia looks great in those colors, too.
Rhonda in Montreal said... (1/18/12 6:48 PM) Reply
CUTE!! The little dress is very nice, too ;D
Raye Ann said... (1/18/12 5:25 PM) Reply
Awww, how cute! This is a really cute little dress that looks great on Dia!
Laurie Lou said... (1/18/12 2:51 PM) Reply
What a cutie...I didn't even notice that it was you atfirst that did the review. I just wanted to see the little one! I think she is going to have a very fun wardrobe...for a long long time. Plus I was just on Girl Charlee Fabric site...they have some very fun fabric at reasonable prices. Thanks for the review! I like that little wrap yoke.
RLL said... (1/18/12 2:07 PM) Reply
Yes, so adorable and the fabric is pretty cool!
Levone said... (1/18/12 1:29 PM) Reply
Adorable!
AuntieShel said... (1/18/12 12:03 PM) Reply
Ha, I meant "sew" not "so!" :)
AuntieShel said... (1/18/12 12:02 PM) Reply
OMG, how cute is she!?!?! Thank you so much for reviewing this! Am online for ideas for my granddaughter and think that I may never so for myself again. I was pretty bummed yesterday after looking thru the big 4 patterns for kids at my local JoAnn, but there is so much available online--where to start??? Have never heard of this line before, was just thinking of ordering Ottobre! And I had no idea there were that many cotton jersey prints in the world, thanks for the link to the Girl Charlee site! Can't wait to see what you sew next for Dia! She is so darling!
MariaDenmark said... (1/18/12 12:00 PM) Reply
She is adorable! I'm glad you liked it. And sorry that I forgot to e-mail you the instructions (good thing that you found out that they are available from the pattern website.

by: BlueSkysAh...