Online Sewing Class: Blueprints to Blue Jeans
JStern Womens Jeans and JStern Misses Jeans">Blueprints to Blue Jeans Online Sewing Class

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2396 (Accessories)

Reviewed by:ukmuminusa

About ukmuminusa
WI USA
Member since: 1/14/12
Sewing skills:Advanced Beginner
Posted on:1/24/12 10:06 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Accessories
heathergwo said... (1/25/12 0:23 AM) Reply
SUPER CUTE!! I've made this bag about 6 times now... everyone that sees it wants me to make one for them. It's a little smaller than I would like too, but the shape is really fun! I usually use home dec for the outside & lining and then the interlining I usually just use muslin as it doesn't show & doesn't need to be super thick. Love your fabric choices!!
BeaJay said... (1/24/12 3:45 PM) Reply
Love the fabric. You are getting quite a lovely bag collection going. I might try to do a bag soon.
MissLadyAudrey said... (1/24/12 3:10 PM) Reply
Very Nice!
CraftAddict said... (1/24/12 1:59 PM) Reply
Super cute! I love your fabric combination. I just recently purchased this pattern and I'm very anxious to make it. In cutting out the pattern, I too was surprised by the size of the bag. The other view is more the size of bag I would normally carry but I love the shape of this one. After I've made one I may clone the pattern and scale it up a bit. I THINK I read on the back of the envelope to use any type of cotton for the interlining. I've never interlined a purse I've always just used fusible interfacing for both pieces so I'm curious to see the difference this will make. Great job on this one! You've made me even more anxious to make one.
Rikki23 said... (1/24/12 1:01 PM) Reply
Super cute!!
Amanda.Claire said... (1/24/12 11:30 AM) Reply
Ooooh! I really like your bag...such cute fabric.

More Knits
More Knits

by: FreyaStark

Sew Chic Knapsack Pattern (ln100)

Sew Chic Knapsack Pattern (ln100)

PerfectFuse Medium White