Online Sewing Class: Blueprints to Blue Jeans

Pattern Reviews> Wild Ginger> PMB 3/4 sleeve top (PMB3 t-shirt)

Reviewed by:Towanda

About Towandastar
MD USA
Member since: 9/29/02
Posted on:11/4/04 11:52 PM
Last Updated:11/5/04 0:06 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

Towanda said... (11/7/04 11:42 PM) Reply
PMB3 stands for Pattern Master Boutique, version 3, This is a computer pattern drafting program produced by a company called Wild Ginger. TNT stands for tried and true. This is a pattern that I can make over and over and will know beforehand how the final garment will turn out.
Kathy Russell said... (11/6/04 8:53 PM) Reply
I really like the fabric. Blue's are my favorite. what is pmb3? Great t-shirt, nice touch with the stud's. How do they hold up in the wash? and how did you learn to alter the pattern?
LSBCATS3 said... (11/6/04 2:17 PM) Reply
Great review! I loved your T shirt with its embellishments.
AnneM said... (11/6/04 10:48 AM) Reply
Wow, what a great job on both the t-shirt and the studs. Glad to hear that the program works so well for you.
Danvillegirl said... (11/6/04 7:10 AM) Reply
Love PMB3. Your t-shirt looks good. Excuse my ignorance but what does TNT mean?
sewsue said... (11/6/04 4:51 AM) Reply
Towanda, I too have been working on getting the perfect t shirt and have tried many patterns and variations along the way. I recently made the Jalie T shirt and quite pleased with the fit and style. However I am realising more and more that there isn't just one perfect basic t shirt pattern but a couple that we can use with different fabrics and for a different style of t shirt. Yours looks great, and I would love to see how it goes when you try it with different fabrics. Well done!
tamtay said... (11/5/04 5:51 PM) Reply
Another terrific tried & true t-shirt for Towanda!
SouthernStitch said... (11/5/04 3:41 PM) Reply
Same here about hiding behind the loose fitting clothes. I think your tee shirt looks great. It is so awesome to have a TNT pattern!!
Diana M said... (11/5/04 2:35 AM) Reply
Very nice result -- I like the stud placement, and I really like the way you used the fabric design. Thanks for expressing your feelings about no longer hiding behind ill-fitting clothes -- it's something I need to hear.

by: susandf