Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4044 (1940's Retro Suit)

Reviewed by:Kay Y

About Kay Ystarstarstarstar
ON CANADA
Member since: 11/21/04
Posted on:1/31/12 9:04 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket    Suits / Separates    Pants
kadytheredpanda said... (9/26/12 0:40 AM) Reply
I love your pants! They look so comfortable and nice. :) Your tips are nice as well. Thanks!
lesliez said... (2/1/12 12:17 PM) Reply
Beautiful pants! The look fantastic on you.
Fran G said... (2/1/12 7:30 AM) Reply
Nice pants , Kay! I always learn from your reviews: the little tab above the zipper is a great idea!
Margaret said... (2/1/12 6:38 AM) Reply
These look wonderful, and what a nice fit (as usual)!
jenleeC said... (2/1/12 2:19 AM) Reply
Beautiful workmanship...these look great and that little dip in the front is such a lovely feature! I am not keen on side zips either; your back zip and tab fastening are a nice touch.
Annette1 said... (2/1/12 0:45 AM) Reply
I LOVE these pants on you. They might just be my FAVORITE, but that would be quite a statement -- ha! I have so MANY of yours that are favorites. :o) I really like the way you've done the back with the tab. In fact, I like it better than having the zipper go all the way to the upper edge.
Patti B said... (1/31/12 10:14 PM) Reply
What gorgeous slacks. They suit you perfectly and I also love the front dip detail.
JillyBe said... (1/31/12 9:42 PM) Reply
If I had your figure I would fill my closet with these - fantastic! I love that little dip in front. As always, exquisite workmanship from you :)
Claverie said... (1/31/12 9:23 PM) Reply
These look really nice. Makes me reconsider this pattern. (Bought it, but minutes later returned it because it wasn't offered in a size 8 ... honestly, shoulda' kept it -- 10 would have fit.) I like wide legged pants, but at 4'11" and 1/2 wide isn't always a good plan.

by: ButtonFait...