Brother
Brother

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8491 (MISSES'/MISSES' PETITE JACKET, BELT AND DRESS)

Reviewed by:SavageCoco

Review Rating:
Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Coat/Jacket
sewnaughty said... (9/19/15 10:08 AM) Reply
The jacket is beautiful. I love the fabric choice. Sorry it didn't work for you. You did a fantastic job.
krafts said... (9/18/15 4:13 PM) Reply
Love this, I'm glad that your boss liked it.
carolynw said... (9/17/15 5:31 PM) Reply
I almost had a heart attack when I saw "would not recommend" as I thought what a beautiful looking jacket and so very well put together. Now I understand :)
fauxgetaboutit said... (9/17/15 2:35 PM) Reply
I love that you did not give in and discard this. It looks beautiful on your slot playing double (one armed bandit...sorry, couldn't help myself). Your boss is going to really score on this.
stephena said... (9/17/15 10:25 AM) Reply
I luv the fabric, and it appears to be well made. Very attractive and detailed. Job well done if you ask me.
olga1 said... (9/17/15 9:38 AM) Reply
On the manniquin the jacket looks lovely. Thus, if you made your Boss look lovely you won on more scores than just getting rid of some stash!
ditchstitcher said... (9/17/15 7:56 AM) Reply
Such a struggle! Love that you showed us the inside, I appreciate a beautifully finished inside and the details like covered snaps. Looks like you won your fight. Beautful finish!
AnneWhalley said... (9/17/15 4:44 AM) Reply
This is so hilarious! True adventures in the sewing room. Thanks for the honest appraisal.

by: Sheila457