Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8667 (Misses'/Misses' Petite Dress)

Reviewed by:Meggie LuLu

About Meggie LuLustarstarstarstar
OK United States
Member since: 1/26/08
Posted on:2/4/12 6:20 PM
BlossomKyle said... (2/8/12 7:56 PM) Reply
Welcome back Meggie LuLu! I've missed you and your sewing and your enthusiastic reviews! The dress looks amazing! Great job!
Deepika said... (2/7/12 9:32 PM) Reply
Ive missed you! So great to see you sewing and reviewing again. Love that dress. Purple is your color.
AuntieShel said... (2/7/12 7:16 PM) Reply
I've missed you and your reviews and realized you must be in college by now!! Thank you for sharing, you are gorgeous, your dress is gorgeous, and loved seeing the wedding pics. Best of luck to you and hope to see more reviews when you find time :) !!
Sew tell me said... (2/7/12 4:26 AM) Reply
Haven't seen you in forever, you look so grown up and beautiful in your dress.
Fictionfan said... (2/6/12 11:36 PM) Reply
Wow! I'm not sure what to be most impressed with: the fact that your sister chose such a great fabric for your dress or that you ended up with a bridesmaid's dress that you will be able to wear again! It's great to see you posting another review. Love the pictures, love the dress, love the shoes all around! Beautiful job as always Meggie LuLu! Thanks for the review.
JoanneM said... (2/6/12 8:29 PM) Reply
Looks lovely. Great color. Fabulous construction!
Barbara V said... (2/5/12 10:54 AM) Reply
So pretty! Your dress is gorgeous and fits perfectly. It's so nice to continue to see the fruits of your talented sewing skills. Thank you for sharing at this very busy time in your life! Lovely family pictures as well.
mary in FL said... (2/5/12 9:27 AM) Reply
I'm biased because purple it my favorite color, too! You did an awesome job, and I love to read your reviews!
betty bushwacker said... (2/5/12 9:20 AM) Reply
Absolutely beautiful :)
AnneMarie60 said... (2/4/12 11:58 PM) Reply
Your dress is fabulous, Meggie. It fits you perfectly and looks stunning on you!
papago said... (2/4/12 11:53 PM) Reply
Adorable! You look beautiful!!!
Raye Ann said... (2/4/12 11:13 PM) Reply
So nice to see your review! The dress is gorgeous. I loved how your sister's shoes echoed your dress;)
pterion said... (2/4/12 11:07 PM) Reply
So nice to see a review from you. The dress is lovely and you look splendid in it. Your skills and your style are as wonderful as ever.
Debbie Cook said... (2/4/12 10:54 PM) Reply
So nice to see you back! You look gorgeous! (And the dress is pretty nice too.) Great pic of you and your mom (Hi Christas) and of you and your dad.
EleanorSews said... (2/4/12 10:42 PM) Reply
How nice to see your review! I've been wondering how you were ~ clearly doing just fine and growing lovelier by the day. And your dress is you to a tee ~ fits so well and nicely made. As others have said, sewing is something you have forever. Enjoy college and life in general ~ we only go around once...
MelissaB in WA said... (2/4/12 10:33 PM) Reply
Your dress is gorgeous and fits you perfectly! I love the color too. You're such a beautiful woman, I'm so glad to see you post the dress. Like you, I haven't had much time to sew as of late. Thankfully we will always have our skills and when the time allows, we'll both be able to make ourselves fabulous garments.
HeyJane said... (2/4/12 10:09 PM) Reply
Fantastic pretty dress! It's great you had some time to sew.
Immelu said... (2/4/12 10:04 PM) Reply
Beautiful dress!!!
Sharon1952 said... (2/4/12 10:03 PM) Reply
I am so glad to see you posting again. I'm sure college life has you a bit occupied, but we at PR appreciate your time in placing reviews. Nice job on the dress!
eibhlin said... (2/4/12 9:09 PM) Reply
I'm so glad to see you back Meggie LuLu! I miss seeing your pretty smiling face and your lovely creations. This is LOVELY on you!!
SewWil said... (2/4/12 8:43 PM) Reply
They say that it is not about the quantity but the quality. Your dress is beautiful and looks wonderful on you. Great job on the fitting!
Sew4Fun said... (2/4/12 8:15 PM) Reply
Great to see you posting again. I love your dress! It's beautiful, well fitted and very flattering. Your mum is right you look absolutely beautiful! I like your new purple streaks too. :) While you currently don't have much time to sew you haven't lost any of your skills, and sewing will always be there. It's a fantastic life long hobby to have.
coudcoud said... (2/4/12 8:12 PM) Reply
Very pretty dress! You did a great job!
Meggie LuLu said... (2/4/12 8:06 PM) Reply
Okay! Fixed now! Sorry about that!
JoanneM said... (2/4/12 7:55 PM) Reply
I cant get the pictures to open!!!
Annette1 said... (2/4/12 7:40 PM) Reply
Well, I can't get the pictures to show up, but LUCKILY I've seen pictures before, so I KNOW how GORGEOUS this dress is and how PERFECTLY FITTED. It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice to see a review from you again. I wish you had more time to sew, but I know how busy you are with school. :o) I think this is one of the PRETTIEST outfits you've ever made! :o)
Christas said... (2/4/12 7:15 PM) Reply
I *might* be a tad biased, but I think you look absolutely beautiful in this dress (and always)! You may not sew very often these days, but you definitely haven't lost your fitting skills or your ability to sew flawlessly! I'm so proud of you! :-)
Meggie LuLu said... (2/4/12 6:34 PM) Reply
I changed it. Sorry about that! I forgot that privacy setting! =)
Knitters Delight said... (2/4/12 6:27 PM) Reply
None of the photos are showing up in Picassa. Looks good from the thumbnail image.

Vogue Patterns 2048