Pattern Reviews> Other> 065 (Favorite Things - Shoulder Bag)

Reviewed by:Lori V

About Lori Vstarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/20/02
Posted on:11/7/04 7:42 PM
Last Updated:11/7/04 7:47 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
DarkCrystal said... (4/11/07 2:01 AM) Reply
I made the smaller purse and I really love it but I made it a second time and did it without the bias tape. I just attached it at the top and turned it RSO. I made it out of corduroy both times and doing the bias tape thing like the pattern maker suggested was very difficult to do. Plus it's a lot more work and I tend to be lazy about finishing things off. Really great pattern though.
Sew it seams said... (2/11/05 8:35 PM) Reply
Very, very cute bag! My 17 yo DD would love it too. And Anne in Victoria, I like small purses for exactly the same reason. :) DH always hands me his cell phone, suglasses, etc.
anna mermaid said... (2/11/05 10:39 AM) Reply
Lori, your purse looks great! I love small purses (people like DH's don't give you things to put in them) so will probably make this up.
Darla in PA said... (11/8/04 9:23 AM) Reply
Great review! Very timely, as I just got this pattern in the mail this past week. I thought the purse would be a little larger too. However, I don't carry a large bag to begin with. The bag looks great.
Jan B. said... (11/8/04 7:47 AM) Reply
Very nice, but v-e-r-y small!
sheree said... (11/7/04 10:34 PM) Reply
Great purse! Love the fabric choice!
BjP said... (11/7/04 9:40 PM) Reply
Very pretty fabric and I do like this pattern with the flap. Your button matches very well and looks great on it. I agree that we tend to want bigger purses but this is really cute and every once in awhile it would be nice to carry one this size!

by: petro