Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> ks-lingerie (Kwik Sew Beautiful Lingerie Book)

Reviewed by:Judy Kski

About Judy Kskistarstar
FL United States
Member since: 10/26/08
Posted on:2/6/12 11:04 PM
Last Updated:2/7/12 9:49 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Lingerie

Swim Style Patterns

Swimwear Gymwear Patterns

schmammy said... (2/22/14 9:47 AM) Reply
I am making this gown (Gown B) right now and was stumped yesterday about how to finish the yoke lining. Before posting a question on the Board, I thought to search reviews...and here you are! My first thought was to just sew both the yoke and lining to the skirt, thinking it wouldn't matter since it's sleepwear. I like your solution much better. Thanks.
renren said... (8/2/12 9:07 PM) Reply
I missed seeing your review but just wanted to say you have created a beautiful nightgown!
Cultured Purl said... (5/20/12 9:30 PM) Reply
I have own this book since it came out ( I am dating myself here) and have made everything from camis to full slips( very hard to find) niighgowns and panties, I cannot recommend it enough! I took a class on working w/ these fabrics a long time ago and found that elastic lace really finishes off everything well,,,,,I am hoping you use this book again b/c your nightgown turned out nice and your mom will love it! What lady wouldnt?? Now make something pretty for yourself!
Margaret said... (2/15/12 4:56 AM) Reply
So pretty! That's great that you got such nicely matching fabrics, and your finishes look beautiful! Great gift!
Zoomitron said... (2/14/12 9:22 PM) Reply
I've had this book for awhile and have been afraid to break it in. Your gown is beautiful. I thought tricot would be hard to sew on, but maybe it's time to get going.
Raye Ann said... (2/11/12 11:03 PM) Reply
Very pretty! I have this exact color( and pattern) tricot sitting in my sewing room, still unfinished from last years lingerie sew along. This inspires me to finish it. I was hoping it would turn out nicely enough to make one for my mother!
mssewcrazy said... (2/7/12 6:53 AM) Reply
Beautiful-lucky mom!
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (2/7/12 4:38 AM) Reply
So lovely. Mom will love it.
jannw said... (2/7/12 1:32 AM) Reply
Very pretty! I'm sure your Mom will feel it was worth the wait...

No Pattern Used 1