Pattern Reviews> Burda> 7305

Member since: 12/23/10
Posted on:2/7/12 1:25 PM

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Coat/Jacket

ArtAttack said... (2/8/12 0:39 AM) Reply
Thanks, Claverie, I don't think I'd want to attempt it. I've gotten so lazy with my FBA's and try to take advantage of the patterns with cup sizes when I can find them...SO much easier. Count your blessing you don't need to deal with that!
Claverie said... (2/7/12 8:43 PM) Reply
AA: OMG... an FBA, the pleating starts pretty high in the bust area which suggests there isn't much room for adjustment. I guess I'd recommend looking at the pattern instructions to see if it can be done .. ahem, never having done one myself. But... I guess you could forfeit one of the pleats, just like I took a pleat out... that could work. Elona: the sleeves are so SQUARE and scream at you. I'd rather a more subtle sleeve and let the raw edges scream out for attention. It was a remarkably easy dress to do.
Elona said... (2/7/12 6:24 PM) Reply
That really is an unusual and attractive dress! What about the sleeves don't you like? Just too plain?
ArtAttack said... (2/7/12 5:34 PM) Reply
I have been in LOVE with this pattern! I seem to remember it being shown in grey in the Burda magazine, as well. I bet this looks fabulous on you! BTW...how difficult would it be to do an FBA on this? It looks like it would be painful...any idea on that?

Paradiso Designs Everyday Bag Pattern