Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1255 (Misses' Dress)

Reviewed by:PattyE

About PattyEstarstarstar
MI United States
Member since: 9/7/10
Posted on:2/11/12 4:10 PM

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops
gorthx said... (4/30/14 1:24 AM) Reply
Thanks for sharing all your tips! I'm about to start this "dress" myself. The one thing that concerns me a bit is the unfinished edge of the ruffles. They are bias, so shouldn't ravel too much. Did you finish the edges of yours, or just leave them raw?
slmstyle said... (3/27/13 2:05 AM) Reply
Over a year later, I must say, this is really beautiful work you've accomplished. I hope that you have worn this proudly since you have made it; it is so lovely and I am sure so wonderful to wear in silk. Thank you for the great and realistic review of this pattern!
PattyE said... (3/18/12 10:00 AM) Reply
Hi EriH - Glad to discuss sizing with you...check your messages. I sent you one yesterday 3-17.
EriH said... (3/18/12 0:28 AM) Reply
Hi Patty! Your tunic is absolutely gorgeous. I know this is a personal question, but could you PM me your bust measurement or let me know what led you to make a size 8. I am having the WORST time figuring out what size to cut, and I would hate wasting so much money in fabric! Again, beautiful job!
EriH said... (3/16/12 8:30 PM) Reply
Sew it seams said... (2/12/12 8:20 PM) Reply
This is darling! I love it!
PattyE said... (2/12/12 7:41 PM) Reply
Thank you all for the kind comments.
mtnbluebird said... (2/12/12 3:29 PM) Reply
You looks so chic. I really like the pleats.
ChristmasHills said... (2/12/12 1:53 AM) Reply