Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2989 (MISSES' JACKET, TOP, DRESS, SKIRT AND PANTS)

Reviewed by:Ellenatlga

About Ellenatlgastarstar
GA USA
Member since: 3/8/06
Posted on:2/11/12 4:13 PM
Last Updated:2/11/12 4:15 PM

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops    Coat/Jacket    Pants    Skirts
imsewcrazy said... (3/7/12 8:01 PM) Reply
I LOVE THS DRESS! It looks fantastic on you. Much better than the pattern envelop picture.
Deb Fox said... (3/7/12 1:26 PM) Reply
I saw a Calvin Klein dress identical to this a few weeks ago that I wanted in the worst way...but, I'm a petite and it was not. It was over $300 and I would never spend that kind of money on a dress. Thanks for reviewing this, I am on my way now to get the fabric for my own version!
sewbehind said... (2/13/12 10:31 AM) Reply
Very nice on the hanger, but fantastic on you. Wow. Great dress.
ClioBklyn said... (2/12/12 9:13 AM) Reply
Oh! I love it! This is the kind of pattern that I always overlook until someone does a bang up job on it.
Sewnforever said... (2/12/12 4:59 AM) Reply
Looks great on you. I've had this pattern for ages, raining outside - that's today sorted!
marjoriekh said... (2/11/12 5:57 PM) Reply
This is gorgeous -- I am looking at this pattern now. You are entering this in the red dress contest, aren't you? I'm wondering if some knit interfacing would help in the collar...
ArtAttack said... (2/11/12 5:37 PM) Reply
It's beautiful...looks great on you. You should have entered the Red Dress contest! Thanks for the inside picture. The construction looks much more complicated than it really is...I lived in Atlanta a while back but I wasn't doing much garment sewing then...where do you shop for fabric?
norie creates said... (2/11/12 5:07 PM) Reply
This is beautiful. Definitely adding to my list.

Lily Pocket Purse Paper Pattern