Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2997 (Car Seat Cozy)

Reviewed by:Gina Marie

About Gina Mariestarstar
HI USA
Member since: 4/9/03
Posted on:11/10/04 5:48 PM
Nancy Peters said... (11/11/04 4:45 PM) Reply
I had no idea what this was until I clicked on the picture. It is like one of those adorable little pics you get in your email. Thanks for the awwww.
Alice C said... (11/11/04 1:49 PM) Reply
Miss your blog, with cute pictures of Felix....and updates on your sewing and life in general....
Annika said... (11/11/04 10:48 AM) Reply
Gina Marie - you're right about Whidbey Island - I'm there quite often and this car seat cosy is the perfect solution for the weather! Great job!
drsue said... (11/11/04 9:44 AM) Reply
What a fabulous idea! I wish I had one when my kids were small. Actually I think gown up verions would be nice for long trips.
cindyann said... (11/11/04 8:26 AM) Reply
What a cute and practical cozy. Great idea.
Skymom said... (11/11/04 8:24 AM) Reply
Felix looks so cute and happy in there. He's obviously a practical-minded fellow who likes comfort. I wouldn't worry too much about how he does during your travel; my really colicky, difficult son was always at his best when flying. He just zoned out to the sound of the engines and napped peacefully. Do you have a stroller that the car seat attaches to? That's essential when you're navigating through airports, esp. if you can stuff your own coat and things underneath.
Katharine in BXL said... (11/11/04 8:10 AM) Reply
Oh thank you for reviewing this! I'm going to be a first-time aunt and had my eye on this pattern. My brother and his wife live in Chicago--The Windy City. Baby is due in spring, still cool & windy then! That's great how Felix told you he likes it. :) My brother and I are Michigan-born--we would have loved one of these things too.
Deepika said... (11/11/04 7:17 AM) Reply
What a cute little thing. This is definitely one of the "must have" things. Thanks for reviewing.
Eli said... (11/11/04 1:17 AM) Reply
that ois just too cute! Your son is adorable!
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (11/10/04 10:55 PM) Reply
I love Felix in his personal igloo. You look like a movie star in your new picture!
sheree said... (11/10/04 9:34 PM) Reply
You're right, Gina! This will be perfect for MI weather ( I live in the Livingston County area. )What a great car seat cover-up. I'm sure you will get so much use out of it, and Felix seems to like it too!
KarenP said... (11/10/04 7:26 PM) Reply
That is adorable!! I know you will love it - I used something similar for my DD last winter and would recommend it to anyone. SO much more convenient than a bunting.
sailonsilvergirl said... (11/10/04 6:24 PM) Reply
That pic made me smile so big! :)
candyo said... (11/10/04 6:00 PM) Reply
How cute!!! If I were staying in Wisconsin, I'd make that for DD! Your son could be a baby model!

by: CaitlinH