Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2908 (Women's Stretch Jeans)

Review submitted in Jeans Contest Contest
Reviewed by:Elizabeth made this

About Elizabeth made thisstarstar
Member since: 8/8/07

Best Patterns of 2009
Posted on:2/14/12 11:14 PM
Last Updated:2/21/12 9:15 AM
Pattern Size:Regular Petite

See other patterns in this category: Pants
MamaLusco said... (2/22/12 4:17 PM) Reply
Amazing jeans, E! I love the buttoned vents and contrasting top stitching. Awesome work :)
Teeavilnor said... (2/21/12 9:49 AM) Reply
Looks better than RTW :) Greatttt Work
Margaret said... (2/18/12 6:03 AM) Reply
Great jeans! Thanks for all the hardware info. I had some RTW jeans with a similar snap detail at the side seams, but they were poorly made and and one fell off. The tack buttons look like a better solution! Great work!
JMarie1962 said... (2/17/12 9:24 PM) Reply
Fantastic job and review on this pattern. Love all the details, as well as the wonderful fit you've achieved.
Sue Parrott said... (2/17/12 9:00 PM) Reply
Wonderful job!
KathleenS said... (2/17/12 5:12 PM) Reply
Wow, I love all the details, particularly the not-so-denim print you used for the inside of the waistband etc. They look like they fit well too!
n45 said... (2/17/12 10:55 AM) Reply
This is perhaps the best jeans review I've read on here. Thank you so much for providing the links to your inspirations and the details. Details always make a project special.
JDpenelope said... (2/17/12 6:38 AM) Reply
Just re-reading your review before voting. I really wish I'd had your insight about the rise -- I am 5'2" and the regular rise looks like Mom Jeans on me. Next time, I'm make low rise and hope for a regular rise result! I do want a coin pocket, though, so maybe I'll do something in between. Thanks again for a very helpful review.
Sarah Sew and Sew said... (2/16/12 7:52 PM) Reply
Wow....these are awesome!
Levone said... (2/16/12 9:50 AM) Reply
Fabulous jeans! You did a wonderful job on these and such a comprehensive review! You added a lot of great details to these as well.
Scheryka said... (2/15/12 9:03 PM) Reply
Great job. I love the buttoned legs especially.
Terri A said... (2/15/12 8:06 PM) Reply
Oh my goodness the BUTTONS - the buttons and adorable pink tape and ... these are great! Love em.
JEF said... (2/15/12 7:27 PM) Reply
Awesome!!!
Lynnelle said... (2/15/12 6:51 PM) Reply
You did a wonderful job. I adore everything about your jeans. Thank you for the detailed review.
fractal said... (2/15/12 6:07 PM) Reply
These are totally amazing! Your in-depth research project has certainly paid off - thanks for documenting all of your ideas and their sources.
SewWil said... (2/15/12 4:17 PM) Reply
Wow! I love your jeans. Great job!
becca a said... (2/15/12 2:43 PM) Reply
What fantastic jeans! I love your buttoned vents!
MNBarb said... (2/15/12 1:11 PM) Reply
What a nice review. You did so much research to make these wonderfully unique jeans. I love all of the pink details.
TJSEWS said... (2/15/12 11:42 AM) Reply
Great jeans. I love your back pockets too.
cleverkitty said... (2/15/12 9:40 AM) Reply
amazing jeans you put so much into them, they should win a prize they are so so nice and the fit is perfect.
annakeeton said... (2/15/12 6:22 AM) Reply
Great jeans and your designer details make them more special! Thanks for including all of the details in your review.
JDpenelope said... (2/15/12 6:14 AM) Reply
OMG -- Eliz -- You are definitely a contender in this contest. Great details and very comprehensive review. It's a lot of work and I appreciate all of it.
Margie T said... (2/15/12 1:41 AM) Reply
Stunning! Congratulations.
treefrog said... (2/15/12 0:42 AM) Reply
Fantastic jeans. I like how you've incorporated details from other designers to make your jeans unique. Love the colour co-ordinated zipper. Congrats!
Zacky said... (2/15/12 0:18 AM) Reply
Awesome jeans!!! Lot of time in all them buttons and buttonholes, and they look like they were well worth all the time invested!!!
ArtAttack said... (2/15/12 0:09 AM) Reply
Grrrr...I am so mad I didn't enter this contest. Your jeans are awesome!! Congrats!
HawkeMorningStar7 said... (2/14/12 11:39 PM) Reply
Totally fabulous jeans, love all your individual touches, great ideas!!
Erin D said... (2/14/12 11:28 PM) Reply
Beautiful detail work and your fit is excellent! Thanks for the links for your jeans hardware-it makes all the difference.
redrockcity said... (2/14/12 11:26 PM) Reply
Those are amazing. I am in awe. Really incredible. Inspiring even! Thank you for such a great review!!
Raye Ann said... (2/14/12 11:20 PM) Reply