Pattern Reviews> Burda> 7863 (Pants/trousers)

Reviewed by:MNBarb

About MNBarbstarstarstarstar
MN USA
Member since: 4/3/10
Posted on:2/14/12 10:04 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
Available for sale on PR: $7.46 $9.95 Pattern Details
Available for sale on PR: $7.46 $9.95 Pattern Details
Claire in Montreal said... (5/10/12 8:47 PM) Reply
Late to the party but better late than never LOL - these are fabulous ! Color, fit, all of it. I sure hope you're wearing them all the time and not saving for vacation :-)
Mushywear said... (2/16/12 3:08 PM) Reply
Oh gosh, I really like these and the color is fabulous!
SavageCoco said... (2/15/12 1:58 PM) Reply
Honey, if I had a Patuckus like yours, I'd be livin' in those jeggins'. Ab Fab.
marec said... (2/15/12 11:52 AM) Reply
MNBarb, you are too cute! We all want to be Racehorse, who adds 6 inches to her pants. You are pretty close. Wear these pants, and if you don't feel like a new woman, I would be so surprised. These are very flattering to you and play up your beautiful height and subtle curves.
TJSEWS said... (2/15/12 10:25 AM) Reply
These look great on you! I agree with SewWil: you should wear them on a regular basis.
Elizabeth made this said... (2/15/12 10:03 AM) Reply
I agree with 21Wale...wouldn't mind having your legs either! :) I love the color.
cleverkitty said... (2/15/12 9:48 AM) Reply
WOW you did a great job on these... another funny review~~~ your stance proved a perfect fit.
momsurfing said... (2/15/12 8:36 AM) Reply
i bet there are thousands of women out there that wish they looked that good from behind in some skinny jeans.
chenille said... (2/15/12 0:43 AM) Reply
Glad you were brave! I think these look great and love the color. You don't need to took like anyone but you, nice job.
SewWil said... (2/15/12 0:29 AM) Reply
You look fantastic in these!!! I love "Rear shot with stance adjustment". Very flattering (really). You may want to reconsider wearing these on a regular basis as opposed to on vacation where you don't know anyone. I say wear these to your high school reunion and show them how hot you look in a pair of nice jeans....I'm just saying. All kidding aside, great job and I love the color.
Christas said... (2/15/12 0:23 AM) Reply
These look fantastic on you! Thanks for the fun and informative review!
jenleeC said... (2/15/12 0:21 AM) Reply
You're complaining? Try skinny jeans on a 1/2 pint pear like me! But seriously, these look good and sometimes we need a slim leg pant as it is the best style to team with a looser tunic or top.
ArtAttack said... (2/15/12 0:16 AM) Reply
Hahaha...okay, I have several comments. We all want to look like Racehorse but I would SO totally be happy looking like YOU, that #1. #2 is I will call this magenta a TCU Frogs wannabe purple...I love it and the stance adjustment shot...just sayin', if they don't appreciate you in MN...come to TX.
21wale said... (2/14/12 11:30 PM) Reply
I think generally people are wishing they looked like YOU in jeggings! And pull-on jeans must be very comfortable. Do you get the twist wrinkles in non-skin-tight pants?
redrockcity said... (2/14/12 11:07 PM) Reply
I think those look great!! My 7 yo has a pair of purple jeggings she loves and that I have been coveting for ages. You have created the adult version!! (And I agree with Freya that no one will ever notice the wrinkles!!)
FreyaStark said... (2/14/12 10:29 PM) Reply
They're fabulous, and the colour is delicious. I wouldn't worry about the odd wrinkle if I were you. Who is going to notice them?
Knitz said... (2/14/12 10:28 PM) Reply
Too funny, MNBarb! Actually, I think we'd all like to look like Racehorse in leggings. :-)

by: MrsCharism...