Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8392 (MISSES'/MISSES' PETITE TOP)

Reviewed by:MNBarb

About MNBarbstarstarstarstar
MN USA
Member since: 4/3/10
Posted on:2/16/12 6:21 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
sew2little said... (2/17/12 5:44 PM) Reply
Barb--We are pattern twins again. I made it this summer and have been waiting to review it when I wore it again. Yours fits at the neck better than mine does...maybe I need to think about an overlap too. Marci
KarenTeel said... (2/17/12 8:23 AM) Reply
What a great looking top! Like you I have never thought myself as flouncy, but I am trying it anyway. I like how feminine I feel. I must get this pattern.
VivianZ said... (2/17/12 8:00 AM) Reply
Cute top. You are right, a nice pullover top for the summer is always great! I will have to look for this.
Amanda.Claire said... (2/17/12 7:32 AM) Reply
What a great top! You are right, it will be so cute with shorts too.
ArtAttack said... (2/17/12 0:56 AM) Reply
Great shirt! I've never even seen this pattern. It's really cute on you and I agree...you are not flouncy...good that you know yourself. I'd give ANYthing to need fluffing up in the bust department. We all want what we don't have...
Annette1 said... (2/17/12 0:45 AM) Reply
This is really CUTE. I LOVE that neckline with the band and the stitched pleats. And what do you mean, you're not flouncy? I'm SHOCKED! :o)) I waffle between FLOUNCY and NOT, myself.
mad stash said... (2/16/12 7:20 PM) Reply
Nice job and a stylish top! 40 degrees in the cities and you've broken out the flip-flops, cropped pants and short sleeves... You're so Minnesotan! And probably a polar bear swimming one at that. Back to the shirt - it looks like something you'll get a lot of mileage from being able to dress up jeans as well as wear to the office.
Christas said... (2/16/12 7:01 PM) Reply
Very cute top on you! I wish I had the pattern ..... surprising that I don't! You ought to try a view with flounces, just for fun. Sometimes it's good to get out of the ol' comfort zone! Very nice sewing.... as always.

Brownie-Goose Designs Henry Pants